Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I used to be able to go a full day of heavy use on my 7+, with no issues... now I have to charge it while I’m at work in most cases.

I’m sure it’ll end up the same with this sooner or later.

Why waterproof? Y’all tryna take a shower with your airpods on?

A lot of people don't seem to know that and have them at the gym.

I went with the xs because I wanted a smaller phone, mainly for ease of use with one hand. I definitely wish I went with the max at this point. Oh well, I’m sure I’ll get used to this in no time. :ohwell:

That's how I felt last year going to the X from the plus. I really appreciate the size of the XS Max in hand.

....and this notch is annoying as hell.

not being able to see battery % is bothering me too.

You'll get used to the notch. Plus I have a mostly black background to blend it in.

Battery life on this phone isn't that good to me. When I got my 6 + I was impressed and it seemed like it lasted all day. Doesn't seem as good.

Should be receiving my gold max this week. But that space grey lookn pretty damn nice. How can i trade it for that color instead? :nerd:

loving space grey...enjoying it now more than on the X cause i’m going raw for the first time in a while...feelsgoodman

Reactions: ARK
Why would they give it to you when they could sell them both and they know people will buy both. It's a trillion dollar company for a reason.

Its an incentive to buy a 1k+ phone, their sales would double if people knew they (Xs Max) came with the airpods

At this rate apple phones are gonna be 2k by 2025. Just sayin, not complaining.

Why would they give it to you when they could sell them both and they know people will buy both. It's a trillion dollar company for a reason.
exactly

remember how long air pods were out of stock for when they first released

they know people will go nuts to buy em even now

Its an incentive to buy a 1k+ phone, their sales would double if people knew they (Xs Max) came with the airpods

At this rate apple phones are gonna be 2k by 2025. Just sayin, not complaining.

Incentive? They don't need to provide extra incentive to buy--seems they're doing pretty damn good even with their price gouging strategy. :lol:

I know some are turned off by the insane pricing. Hell, I am. But we still buy. Money gripes melt away when you have that gorgeous Max display in your hand. :smh::smh::smh:

On another note, I'm having a hell of a time getting used to this plus-sized phone again. I know it'll be like second nature within a week or so, but man this thing is unwieldy. :lol:

Legit have nowhere to put it in my car thanks to minimal storage in the Giulia. Gotta rest that joint on my lap, which I hate doing.

loving space grey...enjoying it now more than on the X cause i’m going raw for the first time in a while...feelsgoodman

How’s the finger prints though? The space grey at the Apple store was filthy...

Back
Top Bottom