Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone not getting all their notifications? My 8 is still getting them; I’ve checked settings and made sure I’m logged in to the apps so I dunno what’s going on?

EDIT: I updated the 8 to iOS 15 also

Last edited:
Anyone not getting all their notifications? My 8 is still getting them; I’ve checked settings and made sure I’m logged in to the apps so I dunno what’s going on?

Do you have Scheduled Summary on? Had this on and then disabled it as I was getting no notifications.

Settings > Notifications > Scheduled Summary

yes I thought it was just me using chrome and something being wonky or the ads on Nt. I mentioned it earlier, (not specifically the keyboard flick) but yeah not just you.

wonder what’s up with it
Noticed it yesterday on my 12Pro with Chrome & Google keyboard…thought it was the keyboard app, but it’s still doing it with stock keyboard too. Doing it on my iPad Pro 9.7 as well. All running iOS 15.

Noticed it yesterday on my 12Pro with Chrome & Google keyboard…thought it was the keyboard app, but it’s still doing it with stock keyboard too. Doing it on my iPad Pro 9.7 as well. All running iOS 15.

Are you still using chrome? I’ve just switched to safari until it goes away. Nothing happening on safari

Decided to order the 13 Pro online and go through ATT for the trade in of my X. Still kind of unsure how legit this will be in terms of honoring the trade in number they gave. But hey - we shall see.

I like how it shows now on your phone when your watch is fully charged. Just wish the watch did the same when the phones charged. Even airpod charged notifications on both phone and watch would be nice.

Target got the 2nd gen airpods on sale, which is the better deal here — are there any significant differences/benefits in the wireless charging case $30

The iPhone 13 pro max + M1 IPad Pro 12.9 combo is probably the most content I’ve been with Apple since owning iPhones and iPads . They really do suck you into that eco system :lol: And the bigger the screens the better.
7E9D6CCA-53FF-4897-8CED-33CD479FA7AA.jpeg

this is probably the last pic I’ll take with my iPhone 11 Pro Max before sending in For trade. Won’t miss it at all.

Last edited:
Anybody have a fix for this? Can’t update my watch at all now

Attachments

• 970FA24F-FD76-49D7-B996-A4AA1C91E731.png
    970FA24F-FD76-49D7-B996-A4AA1C91E731.png
    389.2 KB · Views: 523
I kinda like the search bar at the bottom on iOS15. Took a day or two to get used to but my thumbs are low on the screen when I scroll anyway so it’s less of a stretch when I want to switch sites.

Back
Top Bottom