Apple TV +Thread - Slow Horses season 3

Watching Silo and it's pretty good.
Def digging the world building and the pace info is being doled out.
Slow burn, which if done right, makes for great Scifi.

Surprised people disliked S3 of Ted Lasso. I thought it brought closure to a lot of the character's we've followed from the start. I enjoyed it.

This man was the 7th pick in the draft

Only the timberwolves with their 2 firsts underrated this man.. or overrated those other 2 dudes
It’ll likely be about him being overlooked in high school and having to go to Davidson too though. End of the day, he’s Dell Curry’s son so I don’t feel bad, he had exposure and didn’t have what scouts were looking for at the time. Mans used the chip on his shoulder the best way possible so hats off to him, but it’s not like he was a no name from the middle of nowhere.

I am not watching that Curry documentary. The last thing I need is to relive the moment when the Knicks were one pick away from selecting him.

I’m hype for this, looks funny

IMG_7806.jpeg

This man was the 7th pick in the draft

Only the timberwolves with their 2 firsts underrated this man.. or overrated those other 2 dudes
I still don’t know how this guy was perennially injured with glass ankles, me thinking Warriors should keep Monta Ellis over him to become the greatest shooter of all times. It’s like he sold his soul overnight.

Since we’re in the Apple TV thread, Hijack was V compelling. Recommend 7/8

rewatching The Morning Show since I only watched S1 and S3 drops soon.
Foundation and Physical are still dope.

I finished S1 of Invasion and by the 3rd episode It had become my new show to hate watch.
Really hoping it's one of those shows where we needed all that so we could just get straight into things for S2

Gonna start Slow Horses at some point

I’m personally enjoying The Mosquito Quest a lot.

Really thought we had something most of the first season. Just finished season 2.

Hated the son. started wanting to wring that little weasel boy’s neck about halfway through.

Foundation has been excellent in S2. Taking some great sci-fi concepts further with good storytelling, beautifully shot.

New to this thread. Y’all recommended most of the shows I’ve watched/enjoyed so I won’t repeat them.

The two I didn’t notice mentioned but would recommend are Shrinking (Jason segal and Harrison ford) and Platonic (rose Byrne and Seth Rogan). Both comedies. Shrinking, in particular, is very good. Similar to Ted Lasso, it mixes in some heart warming moments and some heavy moments along with the comedy. Highly recommended. Just renewed for S2.

Back
Top Bottom