Apple TV +Thread - Slow Horses season 3

:lol: Is that waitress chick Nate is into on Ted Lasso special needs or something? Just been weirdly cruel to son (up to now).

:lol: Is that waitress chick Nate is into on Ted Lasso special needs or something? Just been weirdly cruel to son (up to now).
I just think she's playing hard to get or she doesn't care about Nate at all lol (have yet to watch the latest ep)

it was weird how the waitress was consistently giving Nate the stone face, cold treatment. she had no personality, or any attempt at empathy for any humans. Then flips a switch like she instantly snapped out of a spell and became a person.

Overall, this season has been good. Rebecca & Sam needs to hurry up and be, again.

I could see Jack being into Keeley from the jump. You could also read Roy's face in the locker room that he is needs to get Keeley back in his life

Yeah that's why I thought it was super weird, like she can't read social cues and has aspergers or something. Which would make an interesting story.

1685579739371.png

Premise:
”In a toxic dystopian future where a community exists in a giant silo hundreds of stories deep underground, men and women live in a society full of regulations they believe are meant to protect them.”

Main Cast:
Rebecca Ferguson
David Oyelowo
Common
Tim Robbins
Rashida Jones
Harriet Walter

Damn didn't realize this was it for Ted Lasso. Good, lighthearted but heavy at times watch, will be missed.

Loved Ted Lasso for what it was and appreciated the joy it gave. Hate how cinematic snobs are crushing it because season 3 didn’t meet “prestige” expectations. MFs watch GoT and Succession and suddenly talk about **** like Scorsese…

1686342914018.png

Episode 1 - 3 dropped​

The Crowded Room follows Danny Sullivan (Tom Holland), a man who is arrested following his involvement in a shooting in New York City in 1979. A captivating thriller told through a series of interviews with curious interrogator Rya Goodwin (Amanda Seyfried), Danny’s life story unfolds, revealing elements of the mysterious past that shaped him, and the twists and turns that will lead him to a life-altering revelation.

Back
Top Bottom