Applying yourself to books more instead of having fun all of the time

I've been on that path this year man, and it feels great. deaded my facebook in January, deaded my twitter a few months ago, finishing up school and looking at grad schools, recently quit the chebba (hardest thing to do), and I don't even hit up "friends" anymore. I'm content with acquiring as much knowledge as I can, spending time with my family (sister just had her first kid which really humbled me), spending time with my girl and just exploring the city like I used to when I was inebriated with intoxications. now I can fully appreciate life as a whole because it actually has meaning.

Originally Posted by akaValentino

I've been on that path this year man, and it feels great. deaded my facebook in January, deaded my twitter a few months ago, finishing up school and looking at grad schools, recently quit the chebba (hardest thing to do), and I don't even hit up "friends" anymore. I'm content with acquiring as much knowledge as I can, spending time with my family (sister just had her first kid which really humbled me), spending time with my girl and just exploring the city like I used to when I was inebriated with intoxications. now I can fully appreciate life as a whole because it actually has meaning.
Done most of the same but this has been since I've started working full time. I rarely see friends like that anymore. I got one friend whose got a similar mentality though and we usually just chill at random spots around DC every other Friday or so. I'm starting to enjoy the time I have to myself and am starting to become a hermit.
laugh.gif

A gf at this point would be nice but there aren't many girls my age that would understand my current situation and mind frame for certain goals right now. 

I've stopped going out as much because I want to save money for a house, which I'm looking to get before the year is over

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

OP DO THIS!!!

And don't think that you will pull less women because of it. THEY WILL WANT YOU MORE when they realize you're busy doing other things than partying and at the bars all the time.

I will thanks manI use to read the newspaper faithfully but now it's like pulling teeth.Gotta cut my NT time down also.

Back
Top Bottom