Approaching famous people on the street?

When I see famous people, I like to casually say what's up.  It lets them know you recognize them and respect them.  Yelling is for squares (or girls). 
But on the real, if I'm not a fan of them at all, I don't say anything. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

What the hell could I do with an autograph? I'm good man.

I was gonna put it in my shrine right next to my used gum sculpture of him.
ohwell.gif

tumblr_kvdy8k7Hmy1qz5yb4o1_500.png

I don't even bother goin crazy and asking for pics...unless it's someone I genuinely like I guess. Random actors and stuff, meh.

I don't even bother goin crazy and asking for pics...unless it's someone I genuinely like I guess. Random actors and stuff, meh.

I just kind of let them be for the most part, unless they act open and cool with me. When I met Carlos Boozer he said whats up to me before I said anything and then we started talking. I seen Isiah Thomas around here quite a bit but I never approach him, numerous people have told me he's incredibly rude.

I just kind of let them be for the most part, unless they act open and cool with me. When I met Carlos Boozer he said whats up to me before I said anything and then we started talking. I seen Isiah Thomas around here quite a bit but I never approach him, numerous people have told me he's incredibly rude.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Donald Glover though?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Yea who the hell is Donald Glover. I thought dude meant Danny Glover. I was going to put some laughing men, and I noticed nobody else "caught it" so I guess he didn't mean Danny Glover.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Donald Glover though?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Yea who the hell is Donald Glover. I thought dude meant Danny Glover. I was going to put some laughing men, and I noticed nobody else "caught it" so I guess he didn't mean Danny Glover.
laugh.gif

if i see a musician, i refrain from telling them "how totally **+*%#$ awesome" their last album was. last thing they prolly wanna talk about is music (or at the very least, their music)

shaking hands or something is good enough for me then keep it moving

if i see a musician, i refrain from telling them "how totally **+*%#$ awesome" their last album was. last thing they prolly wanna talk about is music (or at the very least, their music)

shaking hands or something is good enough for me then keep it moving

not really star-status but , seen this dude
images

a couple of times around my old high school. always had the urge to approach him and talk hip hop but hed be with his kid most of the time.

famous people are people too. you wont believe how cooler you are than some of them.

I was getting my haircut once and noticed Albert Haynesworth was up next. I said nada. (I'm 15 at the time so my Grandmother was outside in the car.) When I was done I told her that Haynesworth was in there, but NOT to go in. She goes in and gives him a hug smh.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom