April 2008 Pickups Thread!

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

yoRAJAH - Info on the Iron Man fitted
nerd.gif

They Have Them Up On CapCity
wink.gif

Picked these up Sunday when i was workin when i went for a scroll down to Footlocker..very underrated imo..

30ua5jt.jpg
And i woke up to this mornin from the mail man..JABBAWOCKEEZ!!!!
pimp.gif

izykqu.jpg

^haha the armory has been gettin nonstop calls for those shirts, crazy! i bought one for my uncle too, props to the armory guys tho, real cool dudes

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Originally Posted by mjbetch

How are those bose headphones?..

im so glad i picked them...

i had a pair of v-moda vibes and then i lost them... so i was in the market for a new pair.

i was either gonna get the vibes again or some shures.

some reason i decided to go with the bose and i could have not made a better choice.

they're better than the vibes and my cousin said the shures didn't have any bass

the bass on the bose is
pimp.gif
it hurts. i adjusted my equalizer on my itunes to have the bass all the way up and turned the volum up and it felt amazing. i felt like i had speakers next to my ears and you could feel them just bumping in your ear... like physically.

they're
pimp.gif
you should get them

thanks for the info

to the people wondering about the headphones...

go for it. i was skeptical at first... but it's well worth the money.

at first, i didn't like how they fit (they dont fit like conventional earbuds) but i got used to it and i like it now
pimp.gif

So what's the deal with the G-Shock watches? To me it seems as if way too many people jumped on the bandwagon. They look like your average nerd watch tome. I guess they're indestructable and waterproof or something, but I know 99% of you guys wouldn't get it wet anyways. Not trying to bring out theflame thrower, just curious. I think I might have had a couple of these as a kid. How long has that model been produced. Woulda been about 1990 when I had mineIF it was a G-shock.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

nd i woke up to this mornin from the mail man..JABBAWOCKEEZ!!!!
pimp.gif

izykqu.jpg
nice shirt, hell yes jabba! status quo had no chance... status noooooooooooo hahaha... even alotta eastcoast cats was like ytf are they representingthe east?!?! do you have the mask?

Back
Top Bottom