Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

I didn't really get into online purchasing until 08 and in 07 i don't even remember hearing anything about Aqua 8s release. They missed me completely somehow. Definitely want a pair. I hope the grey is like the OGs also. My OG soles disintegrated

Last edited:
Damn hopefully tha other release will be fire. I was hopping for heat from jordan not this ****. Where's tha black cement 3s Nike air, black cement 4s Nike air, or even black metallic 5s Nike air?

I'll buy a pair. Wouldn't double up though.

I remember being stationed in VA, walking into the sports fan at Patrick henry mall copping. 5pm on release day and they still had plenty. No hassle. I love this shoe. I'll be extremely sad if I dont cop again.

Yeah, back in the day when you didn't have to rush to a store.

I remember seeing whole crews of friends wearing these.

My 07's paint is chipped up and they are also ashy and mangled so these are extremely welcome.

Awesome news! Sold my chipped 07 pair for 215 a couple of months ago in anticipation of a retro. I'll take it a year earlier than expected.

Last edited:
One of my fav pairs of Jordan's. I Remember copping the last release with ease online. My how times change. Put me down for another 1

finally got my pair about this time of the year last year but will get the new retro and move the older pair just like i did last year with the black infrared. Welcomed news nonetheless this year is happening with a bang!

My favorite 8
happy.gif

I have these, but my plastic cracked. Need to glue it.

Probably would see these next year.
mines cracked horribly and i outgrew them. Same with my Stealth 8s.

donated them to goodwill.

let's see if they release... I may add them. 

Damn hopefully tha other release will be fire. I was hopping for heat from jordan not this ****. Where's tha black cement 3s Nike air, black cement 4s Nike air, or even black metallic 5s Nike air?
All rumors bro. Stay patient, it is still January. Anything can happen.

Like 2012, I see the Black 5s returning in Late Summer.

In for 2 pairs. Hope this is a massive GR and everyone will eat. Passed on these in '07 (was really into white shoes), won't make that mistake again.

Even though my '07 pair is still DS I will be trying for 2 pairs! These are a must for me even with a pair on Ice I still need more.

I remember I was in 7th grade when these released. I was usually always the first kid too get the new AJ's in my town/School

too have em. Funny thing about these when they released me and my best friend had been asked too play on a AAU team from 

another town, So one day we had a AAU game during the week 35 miles away we had to travel to play on this team. So in this town

they're was a sports store that sold Nike/Nike Air/Force/Air Jordans, and the owner of this store was good friends with my best friend

Dad. So as we go into half time and were just sitting around and shooting waiting for the second half too start The owner of the sports store

walked in carrying a Nike Air Jordan box. I was in ahhh but at the same time butt hurt because he had got the AJ VIII Aquas before me.

So after we got home I told my mom I want the new AJ and now. My mom was the type of mom who would do or get anything for her kids if

it were somewhat able too get us. So I cried for em all week and one day during that week she picked me up after school and we drove 

35 miles to our nearest mall and walked into FTL and I got my Aqua VIII's. I was so happy as if I were the first kid in town too get em.

After we walked out the mall  my Mom looked at me and said aren't you gonna say thank you? I said thanks Mom I love you, She said

you better thank me you little Chet I used our rent money too buy you these shoes, so that you could be happy and now possibly homeless lol.

So this is a shoe too me with a little history of sentimental value.

Sorry for the long boring story but I will just never forget that.

Back
Top Bottom