Are Bachelor/ ette Parties Hypocritical?

Are Bachelor/ ette Parties Hypocritical?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I view bachelor parties as your last raunchy party with your boys. It's more of an event and thank you for them than it is for yourself. I've been to one bachelor party. The groom didn't do anything. Behaved very respectively and focused on putting us on with women. Very classy stuff and I think that's how it should be. Get your lap dance see sometime ******* watch two strippers eat each other out and let your boys embrace the raunch.

I heard a story from a friend about his girlfriends coworkers fiancée and dude was a pig and ate out a stripped and caught the herpes and had the wedding called off. That ain't cool. Touch some ******* watch some wild stuff but don't go in there cheating on your wife. Let your boys do the raunch.

Last edited:
I view bachelor parties as your last raunchy party with your boys. It's more of an event and thank you for them than it is for yourself. I've been to one bachelor party. The groom didn't do anything. Behaved very respectively and focused on putting us on with women. Very classy stuff and I think that's how it should be. Get your lap dance see sometime ******* watch two strippers eat each other out and let your boys embrace the raunch.

I heard a story from a friend about his girlfriends coworkers fiancée and dude was a pig and ate out a stripped and caught the herpes and had the wedding called off. That ain't cool. Touch some ******* watch some wild stuff but don't go in there cheating on your wife. Let your boys do the raunch.

I see your point. Puts it in some sort of perspective for me. I went to one this past Friday and the groom was very chill while his groomsmen appeared to be having a blast.

-shrugs

^All that is cool imo.

But the stuff I've seen dudes do is just questionable man.

How do you stand before god and kiss your wife when you was doing the Drake the night before?

^All that is cool imo.

How do you stand before god and kiss your wife when you was doing the Drake the night before?
Yeah when they do that stuff that **** ain't cool. i can't condone that.

^All that is cool imo.

Exactly what did you see bro?
Ive never been to one before, but from what it sounds like, you saw a group on men giving each other da mouf

This country's beliefs don't always mirror expectations or approved behavior. Although we're supposed to be loyal, it's "expected" for men to cheat. It's a law acceptance, but whatever. That's why 'nice guys finish last", if you aren't a womanizer, you're often considered' too nice'. Women are backwards and like "challenges" so that's why they pick dogs. They want to take pri

I have never been to one but i can't wait until I do? Can any bros in here share some stories? Reps will be had :smokin

This country's beliefs don't always mirror expectations or approved behavior. Although we're supposed to be loyal, it's "expected" for men to cheat. It's a law acceptance, but whatever. That's why 'nice guys finish last", if you aren't a womanizer, you're often considered' too nice'. Women are backwards and like "challenges" so that's why they pick dogs. They want to take pri
this makes no sense to me.

I have never been to one but i can't wait until I do? Can any bros in here share some stories? Reps will be had :smokin
We took a party bus up to Montreal with two strippers. I was prob the raunchiest one there :lol: fingered this Spanish stripper with some high quality mass, wound up getting a handy from her. The other stripper sat on a patron bottle and had dudes penetrate with a champagne bottle. In Montreal hit up the club popped bottles did some coke partied. Went to the strip club played with some *******. Called up three hookers. Watched them eat each other out. I banged one of them afterward this dime French canadian red head. Was in the bedroom alone with her (was a suite two rooms one common area) Had me go back to back with her since she was that good. Great trip. I took a mean dump at the border and clogged the toilet. Fun times.

I just couldn't be team raw with strippers because it's supposed to be my "last" night as a single man then be up there in front the whole church and family. It's some good actors out here man....I just couldn't do it.

I just couldn't be team raw with strippers because it's supposed to be my "last" night as a single man then be up there in front the whole church and family. It's some good actors out here man....I just couldn't do it.
Nah you a good man. That **** ain't right.

For my best friend's bachelor party, we got some ratchet strippers and had a great time in the hotel. Chicks went in on each other, I smashed one of them, night ended with pizza and laughs...

The Bachelor definitely was the most composed of the group, I acted like it was my last free night lmao

I feel it's hypocritical cuz for the longest before my direct experiences it seems to me the constant implied message of these parties all without directly saying it is it's your chance to smash with no strings and not get in trouble. This somewhat goes for males and females.

It's expected that the party is gonna be some wild debaucherous orgy at the least and if the groom or bride doesn't want that all the friends are upset. Some even want you to cheat.

Then going off of what I've seen, some ppl are just foul. It's more recent but don't think your wife-to-be's bachelorette party won't be a Dancing Bear party :nerd: :smh: :lol:

I feel it's hypocritical cuz for the longest before my direct experiences it seems to me the constant implied message of these parties all without directly saying it is it's your chance to smash with no strings and not get in trouble. This somewhat goes for males and females.

It's expected that the party is gonna be some wild debaucherous orgy at the least and if the groom or bride doesn't want that all the friends are upset. Some even want you to cheat.

Then going off of what I've seen, some ppl are just foul. It's more recent but don't think your wife-to-be's bachelorette party won't be a Dancing Bear party :nerd: :smh: :lol:
That scares me b. I'd cry if my wife got the dancing bear :lol:

We took a party bus up to Montreal with two strippers. I was prob the raunchiest one there :lol: fingered this Spanish stripper with some high quality mass, wound up getting a handy from her. The other stripper sat on a patron bottle and had dudes penetrate with a champagne bottle. In Montreal hit up the club popped bottles did some coke partied. Went to the strip club played with some *******. Called up three hookers. Watched them eat each other out. I banged one of them afterward this dime French canadian red head. Was in the bedroom alone with her (was a suite two rooms one common area) Had me go back to back with her since she was that good. Great trip. I took a mean dump at the border and clogged the toilet. Fun times.

Check ya pm :nerd:

Got back to you. Don't remember names of the spots since it was 2 years ago but I hope the info I did remember is helpful enough. I'd love to go back to Montreal. Maybe even catch a Rangers game when they're up there.

For my best friend's bachelor party, we got some ratchet strippers and had a great time in the hotel. Chicks went in on each other, I smashed one of them, night ended with pizza and laughs...

The Bachelor definitely was the most composed of the group, I acted like it was my last free night lmao
How much did you pay to hit

Back
Top Bottom