Are Retro Xi concords coming out?

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

CDP mold FTL, smh.
same reason why I'm not coppin '09 Space Jam's...

For some reason I almost like the thinner patent leather on the Concords. Makes them look nice. Or at least what ive seen so far. Who knows what theproduction version will look like
embarassed.gif

even though he never tried to sell you the shirt, he still wanted u to buy it. Business

.............Sigh. Listen people. The truth is, and other people like Rick and what not will also tell you. The fate of the Concord is exactly what you think

It is coming out, that and a few Retro+ Colorways. I stated this along time ago, they are slated Second Half of the Year 2010, With some other goodies. Shapeand cut will be consistent with the 09 SpaceJams. Don't believe me? Thats fine.

-Nuff Said For Now

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

.............Sigh. Listen people. The truth is, and other people like Rick and what not will also tell you. The fate of the Concord is exactly what you think

It is coming out, that and a few Retro+ Colorways. I stated this along time ago, they are slated Second Half of the Year 2010, With some other goodies. Shape and cut will be consistent with the 09 SpaceJams. Don't believe me? Thats fine.

-Nuff Said For Now
See, told you all that these were coming out. big ups to woody23 also.
But I don't agree with Rick2345 being a good source. He said Chicago 10's were coming out and those turned out to be fakes, so.....
In my eyes, he's just not a good source.
ohwell.gif

To the dmp comments, DMP's were not concords thats like calling the 6's in the DMP's infareds.
I can see concords coming out its been near 10 years since they dropped actual concords. I"m scared to see the how they'de clook the last breads werejunk :S

i know u guys dont want no more hype
but i thought since a mess of 12's are being released
da obsidian 12's are probably going to be coming
i mean
they've never released since the og's
only in lows
just a thought
concords will definitely be better
only 26 days away...
prepare for heat

Originally Posted by magneto621

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

He just wanted you to buy that shirt.

^ i dont think so buddy. stop trying to be a lil joker looking for laughs and e fame and post something useful. NT members like you are the reason why i hardly visit this forum now a days..smh

No...really...he wanted you to buy that shirt.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Pretty sad when I can't even get exicited about possible concords knowing what kind of quality will be involved.

Par for the course these days
smh.gif

ill though....

I talked to a source within foot action (no not a sales floor employee) and the concords ARE coming out next year. He said they don't have a date on themyet though. I bet it will be Xmas like the Space Jams. I BET the space jams release in two weeks and the red/white 12's release a week after.. I'm justguessing though.

I sure hope that concords are coming out. but i highly doubt it. I would mind to have a few pairs of those.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by less than heavenly

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Concords are scheduled to drop in January or February of 2010.

source?? CDP status??pre yellowed like the CDP 5's

im just saying

havent seen this on any of the jordan 2010 releases. not even on the scans

Back
Top Bottom