Are they really about to close up shop on the music section?

21_gun_salute.jpg

psssh, seriously doubt it
laugh.gif
grin.gif

i doubt meth would cut his nose to spite his face

and if he did its pretty petty of him to uphold a frivolous "moral" standard about songs posted on youtube when they only way it can be posted

on youtube in the first place is if the record label allows it to happen and gets compensated.

then he doesn't understands that music in ts current format structure been dead, CD's are OVER.... i walked by virgin megastore in timesquare the otherday..its GONE

rappers upload mixtape material themselves and let fams get it for free

but because they can't tell whats a mixtape and whats a retail release he's getting the aggy face.
laugh.gif

music forum gonna be around till NT dies...because seriously meth, do YOU want us talkin about cam'ron and that WHOLE dipset set wave in the generalsection for example?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

music section content splattered all over the general section would be kinda hilarious though....
laugh.gif

I was reading that last nite.... Talking bout closing the music section.... I'm sorry but NT will be forever a distant memory if that happens.... When NTfirst started I lived in the music section... Not until about 3 - 4 yrs ago I started browsing other sections... I'm mostly in general now but these stupidrules are starting to reflect our govt.... They won't got nothing else to do so a stupid rule is enforced and power is displayed for all to see...

I didnt know this was serious. It would seem to cluttered if the music topics were posted in general. I say keep the music section.

Originally Posted by retrospect90

I didnt know this was serious. It would seem to cluttered if the music topics were posted in general. I say keep the music section.

damn really? i dont really post or lurk there...i think i posted once or twice max over in there...but i thought it's pretty busy. why are they closing it?

Aint n point in b---- about it.

if you dont like it, go somewhere else.

I dont, so I did. I'm in music and general HEAVY. I dont get why there's this sudden epiphany to clean up stuff and watchdog everything but if themusic got cusswords and we cant post it, we have other places where we can do so. It's gonna be mad weak on here but w/e.

BTW, Twitter will eventually run things.

They really gonna shut down the Music section ? if the Genreral section ever get shut down this site will be empty

Prepare for the general to get flooded with music as well...there's nowhere else to put that stuff

Back
Top Bottom