Are we ever gonna get any Payton's Retroed?

Originally Posted by Goofyloops

Title says it all

bc I really need the IV's one of my favorite shoes to play ball in very underrated IMO.
iv's can still be had for dirt on ebay man! i remembe rwhen they were 40$ at ross/ BIG 5, full length zoom sockliner for that price? regret not getting more and keeping more...
lrredsoxfan06 wrote:
likethematrix wrote:
all the paytons need retros really.

i miss those days

all but the 3, the 3 will not do well at all, and can live without being retro'd
heelntoe wit my nyks wrote:
throwedyonasb wrote:
CEE 82 wrote:
i really would like the Air Zooms GP to retro...one of my favorite kicks of all time

ive been lookin for the white/blacks, blue/whites, and blk/neon pairs for years now

Got any leads on the black/white/gold in a 10.5/11? 
tongue.gif
 Only ones I need to complete the set.

Dumb Paytons? 
indifferent.gif

i think ron has a pair HIN, ask him, i know he's selling

Originally Posted by Goofyloops

Title says it all

bc I really need the IV's one of my favorite shoes to play ball in very underrated IMO.
iv's can still be had for dirt on ebay man! i remembe rwhen they were 40$ at ross/ BIG 5, full length zoom sockliner for that price? regret not getting more and keeping more...
lrredsoxfan06 wrote:
likethematrix wrote:
all the paytons need retros really.

i miss those days

all but the 3, the 3 will not do well at all, and can live without being retro'd
heelntoe wit my nyks wrote:
throwedyonasb wrote:
CEE 82 wrote:
i really would like the Air Zooms GP to retro...one of my favorite kicks of all time

ive been lookin for the white/blacks, blue/whites, and blk/neon pairs for years now

Got any leads on the black/white/gold in a 10.5/11? 
tongue.gif
 Only ones I need to complete the set.

Dumb Paytons? 
indifferent.gif

i think ron has a pair HIN, ask him, i know he's selling

GP had some great shoes, they deserve to be retroed more than a lot of the stuff we've seen. 

GP had some great shoes, they deserve to be retroed more than a lot of the stuff we've seen. 

Need another pair of air zoom gp's. Wore mine to the ground. Just checked the receipt from 2/18/01, got them from finishline for total of 31.66.

Need another pair of air zoom gp's. Wore mine to the ground. Just checked the receipt from 2/18/01, got them from finishline for total of 31.66.

Back
Top Bottom