Are you an Atheist? What Promted Your Choice?

Atheism accomplishes nothing but atheists wanna wear it on their sleeve like they're saying something, as if they've figured anything out. Religion has been around and will be around, let me know when an atheist can start and sustain a movement and make an impact on human consciousness that various religions and spiritualities have.

Even if you don't believe in god you can't deny the effect the belief in god has on humans. Period. Your beliefs are pretty insignificant actually.

Atheism accomplishes nothing but atheists wanna wear it on their sleeve like they're saying something, as if they've figured anything out. Religion has been around and will be around, let me know when an atheist can start and sustain a movement and make an impact on human consciousness that various religions and spiritualities have.

Even if you don't believe in god you can't deny the effect the belief in god has on humans. Period. Your beliefs are pretty insignificant actually.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Atheists entertain me. Dance puppets

http://i519.photobucket.c...Ashura/JesusFacepalm.jpg src="http://i519.photobucket.com/albums/u354/MechaAshura/JesusFacepalm.jpg">
and also
http://www.podpocalypse.c...hink-christians-know.jpg src="http://www.podpocalypse.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/atheists-think-christians-know.jpg">

dead
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Yea I'm agnostic but God literally doesn't exist. Atleast not in our reality....God is as real as the lochness monster or bigfoot.
Prove it.

dude you clearly missed the point of my post....the absense of proof is not the proof of absence argument is all good but if we accept God as "real" we must accept all things fiction. I believe in the possibility of a God but in my reality he/she/it doesn't exist.

The burden of proof in not on the atheist.

That's what I was looking for. Dudes tossing out "facts" like crazy saying God doesn't exist. Cut be nonsense. If you don't think a God exists, say so. Dont just drop "There is no God" without backing it up with facts.

Yea I'm agnostic but God literally doesn't exist. Atleast not in our reality....God is as real as the lochness monster or bigfoot.
Prove it.

dude you clearly missed the point of my post....the absense of proof is not the proof of absence argument is all good but if we accept God as "real" we must accept all things fiction. I believe in the possibility of a God but in my reality he/she/it doesn't exist.

The burden of proof in not on the atheist.

That's what I was looking for. Dudes tossing out "facts" like crazy saying God doesn't exist. Cut be nonsense. If you don't think a God exists, say so. Dont just drop "There is no God" without backing it up with facts.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Atheism accomplishes nothing but atheists wanna wear it on their sleeve like they're saying something, as if they've figured anything out. Religion has been around and will be around, let me know when an atheist can start a movement and make an impact on human consciousness that various religions and spiritualities have.
Religion has been around long enough to brainwash multiple generations...

Really, what's your point?

Whats an atheists point? An atheists argues the existence of an entity he supposedly doesn't believe in
laugh.gif

People just don't get it and it's baffling
roll.gif

Son your still on here having the same arguements you've been having FOREVER. And I'm the one who doesn't get it? F outta here
laugh.gif

Atheism accomplishes nothing but atheists wanna wear it on their sleeve like they're saying something, as if they've figured anything out. Religion has been around and will be around, let me know when an atheist can start a movement and make an impact on human consciousness that various religions and spiritualities have.

Whats an atheists point? An atheists argues the existence of an entity he supposedly doesn't believe in
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Son your still on here having the same arguements you've been having FOREVER. And I'm the one who doesn't get it? F outta here
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Since when does believing in a God = being a Christian?
laugh.gif

I'll play too
athe.jpg

Dance puppet.

Hmm ironically your God had to have come from NOTHING!!! 
wink.gif

And really guy, it's been proven that religion is the easiest way to control people....a dance puppet is not and has never been a stereotype for the nonreligious.

laugh.gif

I'll play too
athe.jpg

Dance puppet.

wink.gif

And really guy, it's been proven that religion is the easiest way to control people....a dance puppet is not and has never been a stereotype for the nonreligious.

laugh.gif

I'll play too
athe.jpg

Dance puppet.

wink.gif

Do tell. I'd love to hear an explanation.

laugh.gif

I'll play too
athe.jpg

Dance puppet.

wink.gif

Do tell. I'd love to hear an explanation.

roll.gif

Hmmm...if I had a choice to become a christian or be an African enslaved, which would you choose?

If I had a choice to be stoned to death for not believing what would be left to SAVE MY LIFE?

If I had the choice to be burned at the stake or hanged by Quakers for not believe, what would you think I'd become?

Atheist exercise YOUR GOD'S GIFT "freewill"....Religion is worst than the CIA and MK-ULTRA to get you to believe
roll.gif

roll.gif

Hmmm...if I had a choice to become a christian or be an African enslaved, which would you choose?

If I had a choice to be stoned to death for not believing what would be left to SAVE MY LIFE?

If I had the choice to be burned at the stake or hanged by Quakers for not believe, what would you think I'd become?

Atheist exercise YOUR GOD'S GIFT "freewill"....Religion is worst than the CIA and MK-ULTRA to get you to believe
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

roll.gif

roll.gif

Mass delusion my dude......

I'm offended dude is tryna pin the "puppet" stereotype on atheists and agnostics.....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

roll.gif

roll.gif

Mass delusion my dude......

I'm offended dude is tryna pin the "puppet" stereotype on atheists and agnostics.....
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Of course your offended. Thats why your constantly in a state of defense on this website with your ideologies.
laugh.gif
You know what you are.

I think most atheists are only atheists because of what they perceive as modern western religion and spirituality, which is full of falsehoods and agendas. Then you have the rationalists talking about science. How come science doesn't explain our comprehension and development of knowledge and how it exceeds the slow and tedious process of natural evolution immensely?

I never disagreed with anybodys views on organized religion, but if there was any value in atheism whatsoever than how come there has never been a collective atheist movement to combat religious corruption and wrong doing? Atheism is worthless.

Back
Top Bottom