Are you pro life or pro choice?

pro life or pro choice

• pro life

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • pro choice

Votes: 28 96.6%

• Total voters
I've been team raw forever and only had 1 pregnancy scare and it wasn't even a real one. She was on OCPs and just ended up a few days late

See this is what I'm saying its so random. I remember in the other thread you saying you were beating the 89 times sex a year on team raw and you never even knocked anyone up where as Ive been team raw mostly under the 89 times a year and got 3 kids from 3 chicks

I've been team raw forever and only had 1 pregnancy scare and it wasn't even a real one. She was on OCPs and just ended up a few days late

It's a struggle for me to fit my thumb in a balloon hole
[emoji]128077[/emoji]
laugh.gif

I'm pro life. You have a choice to go in there raw or to allow someone in you raw. You also have the choice to pull out or send them babies off in other orifices. He has a choice to get the snip so he can shoot up any club at any time. She has the choice for several different types of Bc. So if you have gone past all those choices, especially the one where you choose who to sex on, don't take away the chances of another because of your own agenda.

The only time I think it's fair is rape. I can't think of any other circumstances at this time.

Besides abstinence no BC method is 100% . Do you think those who were legitimately practicing BC but it failed shouldn't have abortions?

See this is what I'm saying its so random. I remember in the other thread you saying you were beating the 89 times sex a year on team raw and you never even knocked anyone up where as Ive been team raw mostly under the 89 times a year and got 3 kids from 3 chicks

You also don't know which women you can trust when they say they're on BC. I took plenty of risks but most of the women I was smashing weren't about that kids life

I'm pro life. You have a choice to go in there raw or to allow someone in you raw. You also have the choice to pull out or send them babies off in other orifices. He has a choice to get the snip so he can shoot up any club at any time. She has the choice for several different types of Bc. So if you have gone past all those choices, especially the one where you choose who to sex on, don't take away the chances of another because of your own agenda.

The only time I think it's fair is rape. I can't think of any other circumstances at this time.
If only it was as simple as it sounds

I'm pro-don't-bring-a-child-into-this-world-unless-you-can-support-it
#SeemsLegit

Pretty much... Sex("protected" or unprotected) is a crap shoot.

Besides abstinence no BC method is 100% . Do you think those who were legitimately practicing BC but it failed shouldn't have abortions?

Sounds like some after school special advice, but this is the only 100% method...

People have sex.
People have unplanned pregnancies... Whether they were reckless or took necessary precautions.
Can some unplanned pregnancies be prevented? Sure, but there is no universal answer or circumstance.

Those who are for abortion can be so because they weren't aborted just sayin. The only reason for an abortion in my opinion is if the girl was raped and even then she can have the kid then give it up for adoption as there are plenty of females who can't have children.
So you want a raped woman to go through an entire pregnancy bearing her rapist's child? And then give it away?

Not all kids get adopted. Some go into foster care and we all know foster care can be terrible for children.

You don't empathize with the mother, you damn sure don't think about the child so who's really in the wrong here?

Last edited:
If you team raw and not having a pregnancy scares it's quite possible you'll never having children so hopefully you don't one day want.

That's the main fear (outside of stds) when you out here with no protection and not getting pregnancy scares. It'll dawn on you that you might have slow or crooked swimmers.

What if Hitler's momma wanted an abortion? Think about it...

What if Einstein was drowned with alcohol in the womb...
Well, he already was a drug addict.
Wat if mary wanted an abortion. ....think about that
It'd just prove my theory that she was a common harlot who cheated on Joe and lied about it cuz everybody was super gullible and superstitious.

As far as the Jesus stuff goes they'd just find some other dude to call the messiah.

If you team raw and not having a pregnancy scares it's quite possible you'll never having children so hopefully you don't one day want.

That's the main fear (outside of stds) when you out here with no protection and not getting pregnancy scares. It'll dawn on you that you might have slow or crooked swimmers.

I've definitely thought about this possibility.

Don't know if I just got lucky like I did with never being burned or if it could be an issue

Also have no idea if I've gotten a randomb one nighter pregnant and she just took care of it

Back
Top Bottom