pro life or pro choice

• pro life

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • pro choice

Votes: 28 96.6%

• Total voters
Again, you still don't get it. 

"No disrespect ma'am, but you are overweight. Sorry if I offended you."

"No disrespect ma'am, but you left your child at home alone, while you went out for drinks, I don't think you deserve to be a mother"

That seems more fitting.

If you have 5 abortions, FIVE!!! That's wild reckless and people will pass judgement if you voice that out....you share something like that on a public forum and don't expect backlash?.....dudes been using my infertility issues as ammo for a minute now...no dambs given and I didn't have a choice in having infertility issues.

::kanyeshrug::

Eitherway I apologized to that man and he didn't seem bothered by my view to begin with....don't even know why we still talking about Wilt, now this dude 7th mile is a different breed :rofl:

Zik's friends buying their condoms from bootleg benny 
Probably :lol: Can't recall a year one of them wasn't shook about a baby that might be theirs.

I know they would get those free condoms from the community colleges sex health counselors :lol:

Son posted the [emoji]128526[/emoji] emoji talmbout a vodka miscarriage was "on the house" :x

Don't know how to feel about that

roll.gif
that condom success rate though 
laugh.gif

It's real b. That's real life.

Not those percentages on the back of the box/condom.

Last edited:
I'm just saying, go back to that average person smashes like 80 times a year thread and then ask that average person how many preggo scares they had that year.

Condoms aint saving you.

No lie some of you dudes have all the luck :rofl:

The *** I've gone through and the money I've spent and still nada :rofl:

Next slip up, don't abort it, I might just adopt it, save me some money

NT creating families

I'm just saying, go back to that average person smashes like 80 times a year thread and then ask that average person how many preggo scares they had that year.

Condoms aint saving you.
It's just super random, I only hit that average # probably 2 years in my life and I didn't have any scares even in those years.  All 3 of my babies came from years I was under the average including 2 of them in the same year.

Last edited:

NT creating families
did you try changing our diet?

Condoms aint saving you.

It's just super random, I only hit that average # probably 2 years in my life and I didn't have any scares even in those years.  All 3 of my babies came from years I was under the average including 2 of them in the same year.
Interesting. There's the counterargument the more you smash the less your boys are stored up lying in wait. Your count may just be lower in those "average" years as opposed to when your under.

But yeah I am just say it is random and that using protection still might not help.

There's a lot of variables.

NT creating families
I can understand your pain. Plenty ppl not ready to be parents got 4 and 5 kids.

Hopefully the advancements in science become more commonplace.

NTers claiming condoms have a 50% success rate

What y'all using Reynolds Wrap?
im saying... sorry zik i don't think your peoples are using the condom correctly lmao

or maybe they aren't getting their broads moist enough and too much friction is causing the rubber to break.  
nerd.gif

Pro "aw hell naw, I got YOU pregnant?" NUTTERS CHOICE!

Last edited:
Pro choice. All the people talking that young girl into having the baby ain't gonna be there to help her when it arrives.

Pro choice. All the people talking that young girl into having the baby ain't gonna be there to help her when it arrives.
That's what adoption is for.  My niece is adopted and came from a family that had 3 older siblings.  We're thrilled to have her.

It's more like 77%
I know my boys do it safe and they still getting pregnancy scares every few months :lol:

How does one know this?
Know what? They usually talk about it after the chick tells them they're late.

If you're talking about doing it safe, I take their word for it that they wear condoms. If not and they were going raw it'd make no sense complaining about how this chick you smashed might be pregnant.

im saying... sorry zik i don't think your peoples are using the condom correctly lmao

or maybe they aren't getting their broads moist enough and too much friction is causing the rubber to break.  :nerd:
Yeah we usually assume the condoms break whether a small tear or big one.

Last edited:
That's what adoption is for.  My niece is adopted and came from a family that had 3 older siblings.  We're thrilled to have her.
So force females to have children and then throw the children to an adoption agency? and on the off chance they're not adopted they end up in foster care going from group home to group home until they're of age?

Not to mention the toll on the female who doesn't have go through a pregnancy.

Yall pro choice for other ppl cats are cold blooded.

Back
Top Bottom