Are you the leader of your friend group?

I think everyone has their own unique role in real friend groups. My friends tried to turn me into an enforcer cause I'm the biggest one in the group. They learned the hard way that I don't back up my friends when they get jumped. Especially if they started it. I have stood there and watched my friend get beat up.

I'll be there after the fact to give them the "you know to f**** up right?" speech.
You're a good man. If someone is the aggressor they shouldn't need someone else to jump in for them :emoji_100:

I think everyone has their own unique role in real friend groups. My friends tried to turn me into an enforcer cause I'm the biggest one in the group. They learned the hard way that I don't back up my friends when they get jumped. Especially if they started it. I have stood there and watched my friend get beat up.

I'll be there after the fact to give them the "you know to f**** up right?" speech.

Smart man. Don’t let them suckers trick you off the streets :pimp: :pimp:

I'll be there after the fact to give them the "you know you f**** up right?" speech.

What if they didn't start it and some stranger is coming at them ?

Would you back your friend up or nah

Same. That how I am with my wife. She keeps complaining that we don't do anything fun or go anywhere. I keep telling her nothing is stopping her from planning something. I'm paying for it, you plan it. I ain't got time for that.
😂😂😂
Bruh I bumped heads w/wifey the other day

Cuz she said I don’t plan stuff and surprise her

I said I’m so thoughtful and considerate, I always get her input

😂😂😂
Bruh I bumped heads w/wifey the other day

Cuz she said I don’t plan stuff and surprise her

I said I’m so thoughtful and considerate, I always get her input

My wife is being ridiculous. I planned the last few outings we had. As much as she complains you'd think she would be more proactive about planning stuff. If I'm paying 500 bucks for lavish dinners the least you can do is make the reservation.

I haven't been more proud of a group of people than I AM OF EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU. You are all the leaders in your friend group and your significant others are very proud. NT is home to the finest people this world has to offer.

lol this is an odd topic. In my group of friends there is no hierarchy so to speak, but we all know our roles in regards of what we bring to the table for our friendship. Its a group of about 15 of us and we all been hangin out since we were teens and we are well in our 30s now...We know who is planning/suggesting the spots we hit, who is the driver, who is bringin the bulk of the females around, who knows were the good food spots are and so on and so forth. That chain of command thing doesnt exist with us and I havent seen it in other groups of guys either. But its not shocking for a woman to say something like that in my opinion because that stuff is definitely prevalent in their social groups. Seen it multiple times with the different crews my girl is around. Theres always one chick who they bow down to and listen to every order/decision...and of course they all bash her when she aint around, but get right back in tow once shes back lol

Idk Ima have my homies back no matter what cuz that’s how they should/would b 4 me
1660841876046.gif

deusavertat deusavertat aren't you old? why your friends still getting in to fights?

i can't remember the last time i seen anyone fight
folks crazy down here though. everybody strapped.

I'm talking about when I was in college and in my 20s. I ain't got no "friends" at the moment :smh: :lol:

Everyone I work with is either my subordinate or old as f.

Drunk people still fight 100%. Half the traumas that come into the hospital on Friday and Saturdays are fights, including gun fights. Not about that life.

I'll be there after the fact to give them the "you know you f**** up right?" speech.
HalfAdorableLadybird-max-1mb.gif

Women are like dogs. You have to take them outside regularly or they start acting a lil crazy. They are not homebodies no matter what they say

I’m the leader but don’t want to be. Responsibility saps enjoyment. And it never got me any girls for sure it just meant I was the glue. Have some apathetic friends that are ultimate followers so if someone doesn’t step up we just never meet up especially as we get older and just relegate our lives to our group chat communication.

Going to a different friend groups bachelor party on friday and i didn’t have to plan a thing such a good feeling. Being a leader is overrated.

Being a dictator underrated.

They learned the hard way that I don't back up my friends when they get jumped. Especially if they started it. I have stood there and watched my friend get beat up.

Back
Top Bottom