are your parents into

jw air

Banned
Joined Jan 5, 2009
kicks.
if you talk like a sneakerhead, are they aware of what shoe or thing your talking about.

Joined May 2, 2008
if i talk about jordans then my dad knows... he's the one who got me wearin em when i was younger

my mom on the other hand has no clue

Joined Sep 16, 2006
Dad: nope, he thinks its a waste of money to buy so many shoes, but as long as its my money, he's not going to try to stop it
Moms: kind of, she can differentiate between the different air max lines (probably due to me showing her pairs before im going to purchase them)

Joined Nov 12, 2006
My folks don't give a damn about kicks
.. Well my Pops always telling me stories of his Chuck Taylor days. Every now and then I buy him someShell-Toes.. I even bought my Mom some Shox once. She actually liked them

Joined Mar 5, 2009
no , when i was young , theyd say 150.00!!!!??? for a pair of shoes????lol

Joined Apr 15, 2008
give my dad a new pair of And1 and he is happy....he use to love fila's when I was younger.

Joined Sep 10, 2005
My mom can only tell some retros, because she remembers me fienin for them back in the day. I'm not sure she can identify the number, but she knows ifit's a Jordan sneaker.

Joined May 28, 2005
the know air force ones and can recognize the jumpman logo
other than that prob not

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now