aright NT i got a story for you guys then a question.

i met this girl a few months back maybe a week after my girl broke up wit me, i met her while she was up in boston on vacation. we hooked up for about a weekand she had came out telln me she liked me n all that crap. so she went back home and we stayed in touch a little bit.. vacation came around for me so idecided to go chill wit her in florida... she didnt tell me she had a new boyfriend that she started goin out wit a week before i went. so like an idiot i wentdown there and everything and a friend of hers told me she had a boyfriend. %!@@% didnt even tell me [i bought the tickets the day before i went]... so thewhole week i been pist off and a lil hurt that she was with that other dude. i almost fought the guy. me n her are supost to go out Saturday bowling and then amovie... should i try and start somethin wit her or just leave it as friends? sorry if this story doesnt make much sense but im kinda knocked out right now ijust got home from the trip..

cliffs

- met this girl
-said she liked me
-visited her in her home
-found out she had a boyfriend after i spent money buying plane tickets
-shes moving up near me
-we are spending Saturday together

should i try somethin on her evn tho she told me she didnt like me no more? im still pretty into herrr im not tryna smash im tryna start like a relationship...

sell the tickets back fam
smh.gif

you already in Florida , what you got to lose? might as well try to get it , if she fronts then you still in the same spot as before

Originally Posted by Prowler 23

you already in Florida , what you got to lose? might as well try to get it , if she fronts then you still in the same spot as before

i just got back from the trip broo

ol' girl either kept from you she had a new dude, or you just didn't ask.

you should respect that she's his squeeze and find you someone new. that is if you ain't just rebounding from your past girlfriend.

To me we NEED pics to seee if the broad if worth smashing

Like if it was beyonce type i would just be like smash with hulk intentions but if she looked like beetlejuice dont even try.

- met this girl
pimp.gif

-said she liked me
pimp.gif

-visited her in her home
pimp.gif

-found out she had a boyfriend after i spent money buying plane tickets
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

-shes moving up near me
grin.gif

-we are spending Saturday together
pimp.gif

should i try somethin on her evn tho she told me she didnt like me no more?
smile.gif

im still pretty into herrr
alien.gif

im not tryna smash

alien.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

im tryna start like a relationship...
indifferent.gif

Overall=
smh.gif

Kurupt said it best

"Now this this is one of them occasions
Where the homies not doin it right
I mean he found him a #%% that he like
But you can't make a #%% a housewife
And when it all boils down you gonna find in the end
A #+%%* is a #+%%*, but a dogg is a man's best friend
So what you found you a #%% that you like
But you can't make a #%% a housewife."

why even try to get in a relationship whens shes done nothin but be dishonest from the jump?

smh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]if you know she gotta man then why bother? You like her it seems, and chick will do the same to you. I tell mydudes this @$%@ all the time[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]but pics will validate if you should stay w. ole girl....[/color]
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom