Asics Love?!? Where is it?

^ a lot nicer than the grey and red one's, the colours seem to work a lot better together.

Coupled with the price tag too, passing myself. Got my eye on another anyway. Good luck to those who want them though! The purple 3M is sick.

they're nice and i like those more than the greys, but the price and hassle to get them probably won't equal the joy i would have owning them. 

Coupled with the price tag too, passing myself. Got my eye on another anyway. Good luck to those who want them though! The purple 3M is sick.
so pumped for the bodega sauconys. 

Last edited:

they're nice and i like those more than the greys, but the price and hassle to get them probably won't equal the joy i would have owning them. 

so pumped for the bodega sauconys. 
may we flourish my brother

The Phoenix is nice, but I won't be nearly as disappointed about missing out on those as I am about striking out on the grey/reds.

I don't really mind them going on sale as I can double or maybe triple up.

I'm glad people slept on them...they have no idea how nice these came out. pictures don't do justice to them when you see them on hand.

I'll have 1 or 2 of those remaining 9.5s :smokin

Agreed, these are way nicer in person. I would def grab another pair if they went on sale...

Back
Top Bottom