Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I don't get why they are marketing these green and purples as "Phoenix" what does that even have to do with the cw. Never seen one portrayed with those colors

I don't get why they are marketing these green and purples as "Phoenix" what does that even have to do with the cw. Never seen one portrayed with those colors
I thought the grey/red pair was Phoenix because of the whole rising from the ashes thing which visually makes a lot more sense on those

I wondered the same thing when I saw that name attached to the shoes. Apparently the older mythological Phoenix was colorful, sometimes being compared to a peacock, so I'm picturing the body having off-white feathers with the tail/wing feathers being green and purple. Just a hunch from a little reading.

That sneakernews article is bogus, they're saying that the pistachios are representing the Phoenix's nest, makes 0 sense. Blogs always try to make stuff up for things that have no special name/theme.

honestly the phoenix looks a lot like pistachio nut
roll.gif

So the concepts website has a pic of the red and grey gl Vs and says available online at 12 EST.  So is it just the pistachio's that will be in store only?

I REALLY wanted them, but for $170...man. 

Looks like its going to be Polka Dots and Snow Beaches for me instead.

without a doubt the greyred pair cncpts released are far better executed v the pistachio, which just looks confused like it doesn't know what it wants to be.

From what Ive read there will be 3.

(via Tblake). I know hes pretty "in" with Concepts so sounds reliable enough but take it for what its worth. 
oh ok. yeah hes usually pretty reliable. just cant imagine what the third would look like considering how different these 2 are. probably more to go around though since nothing was said about a third pair losing inventory

Back
Top Bottom