Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Ubiq Nightshades.  ebay cop for 120 shipped.  underrated CWs FTW 
pimp.gif
  can't wait to throw these into rotation.  anyone do the white laces on these?  

I vote red laces on those cncpts just the cleanest look on that colorblock IMO.

I want to see those Offspring Vs with the alternate cream laces I think it'll look better than the brown.

pimp.gif
A page back someone posted them for 79.99 I think?

Edit - sold out

Last edited:

pimp.gif
Have you tried the red laces in them? I just wonder if they look any good.

I'm about to cop a pair of GLIII Future Camos. They'll be my first pair of Asics so I'm not sure what to do with the sizing. I've heard go TTS but I've also heard go up a 1/2 size. 
I wear 10.5 in Jordans and most other Nikes so should I stick to that for these GLIIIs?

I'm about to cop a pair of GLIII Future Camos. They'll be my first pair of Asics so I'm not sure what to do with the sizing. I've heard go TTS but I've also heard go up a 1/2 size. 
I wear 10.5 in Jordans and most other Nikes so should I stick to that for these GLIIIs?
you should be fine going TTS

You mind me asking what youre paying and from where?  Ive been on the passive hunt but no luck at a decent price.  Decent price for me is only 10-20 over retail.

And to answer your ? I wear a 10 in J's and I wear a 10.5 in GL3s.

Last edited:

You mind me asking what youre paying and from where?  Ive been on the passive hunt but no luck at a decent price.  Decent price for me is only 10-20 over retail.

http://www.ruvilla.com/gel-lyte-iii-future-camo-black-mint-red.html
Very limited sizes though; luckily 10.5 is one of them.

Thanks. I think I might go up the 1/2 size. My feet are on the wider side, so I think it'd be safer for me to go up.

http://www.ruvilla.com/gel-lyte-iii-future-camo-black-mint-red.html
Very limited sizes though; luckily 10.5 is one of them.

Thanks. I think I might go up the 1/2 size. My feet are on the wider side, so I think it'd be safer for me to go up.
ah my bad, i read URBAN camo. Yea I have narrow foot so I would say def .5 up but just my opinion

10.5 in jordan is 44.5eu while size 10.5us in asics is 43.5eu, for me 10.5 maybe snug for you, you should go size 11us/44eu

Who just took the last size 11 off white/purple GLV from villa!?!??!!?!? Fak!

11.5 only size left in case anyone wants...$55 

Back from my trip in Ho Chi Minh Vietnam and I stopped by a new sneaker store and these were on the shelf.

Turns out it's part of the owner's collection that he's putting up for sale. Resale prices though. There was the Colette GL3 collab and sample GL3 RF mints as well. The Colette is the sickest pair I've seen in a while. The leather is quality and that Van Gogh like pattern is amazing. No photos unfortunately..

Back
Top Bottom