Asics Love?!? Where is it?

im an 11.5 in all my GLVs but i've heard these run really small.

he's the only one who seems to have picked up a pair in the thread + we wear the same size. 
oh good to know! thanks, almost pull the trigger on my size. will wait and see what his response is.

congrats to those copping but I'm patiently waiting for these to drop elsewhere for retail...

Last edited:

congrats to those copping but I'm patiently waiting for these to drop elsewhere for retail...
youre joking right?

these arent having a wider release...
Nope, pretty serious...

Source of not dropping elsewhere?  Bait already dropped in store last week I thought so I am pretty confident a few other shops will have these.  If I'm wrong, I will pay $275 or less later on when the info becomes more clear.

Screw oneness I'll never buy anything from those guys. Any shoe that has hype behind it they post in they're website at retail but never actually add a add to cart link but then send invoices for $70-80 higher than retail, basically they are resellers who have a shop.

Last edited:
Screw oneness I'll never buy anything from those guys. Any shoe that has hype behind it they post in they're website at retail but never actually add a add to cart link but then send invoices for $70-80 higher than retail, basically they are resellers who have a shop.
Ive bought from them before, always for retail plus shipping, and this is the first time I've gotten such a crazy price hike like that.  They do this often?

Last edited:
FACEPALMED

Nice pickup btw. That's the homeland. Pretty sure that was a young owner who charges UK resell prices, which is crazy. Always posting early heat and samples on FB.  If you don't mind me asking what did you pay? Did you try to haggle him?
Back from my trip in Ho Chi Minh Vietnam and I stopped by a new sneaker store and these were on the shelf.

Turns out it's part of the owner's collection that he's putting up for sale. Resale prices though. There was the Colette GL3 collab and sample GL3 RF mints as well. The Colette is the sickest pair I've seen in a while. The leather is quality and that Van Gogh like pattern is amazing. No photos unfortunately..

Nope, pretty serious...

Source of not dropping elsewhere?  Bait already dropped in store last week I thought so I am pretty confident a few other shops will have these.  If I'm wrong, I will pay $275 or less later on when the info becomes more clear.
proof bait dropped them?

Back
Top Bottom