Asics Love?!? Where is it?

They ain't all that in real life fam.  The red and the light grey is great but that dark grey sole just throws it all off for me, wished they used a lighter grey or sthn

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying just waiting for bodegas, the navy cw sounds dope but so far bdga>>cmmnwealth and I need to be fresh in the snow

They dont get the elusive stuff such as GL3/5 collabs.  Only GRs.  

They get some NB and Saucony collabs though.  Not sure how the tiers work between those brands so I am thinking their Asics contract is not tiered as high?

Last edited:

They dont get the elusive stuff such as GL3/5 collabs.  Only GRs.  

They get some NB and Saucony collabs though.  Not sure how the tiers work between those brands so I am thinking their Asics contract is not tiered as high?
yea i figured they'd prob have these since they get NBs, thought they had the same runner accounts as commonwealth. 

Has anyone every shipped anything to China? Have a potential buyer wanting to buy my Offspring GLV's which have defects. Is it safe?

^^ As long as the paypal addy is confirmed, you should be good and all terms and conditions are listed on invoice.  I havent shipped there in a while but if they have sig confirm available, make sure you get it.  Some countries dont give you the sig confirm option.

Has anyone every shipped anything to China? Have a potential buyer wanting to buy my Offspring GLV's which have defects. Is it safe?
1. send a message to the email address the buyer paid from asking to confirm the address and the purchase 

2. use FedEX so it can be tracked step by step 

Back
Top Bottom