Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Those are Sneaker Freaker Kayanos?! I posted about Bodega having those a week ago but their site didn't mention Sneaker Freaker affiliation. Now the link is dead.
bodega had them in store yesterday. 

my aspics store has them too...

im so confused.

Last edited:
When is the ship date on those Teal Dragons?

Forgot my password to bait
laugh.gif

I know I have it somewhere but after the commotion last time I used it I seem to have misplaced it.
That's the thing with Bait, needed to drop them an email to get a tracking number. Well, that's what happened to my CW3 order.

you can buy rope laces for a few bucks. Ronnie got ppl obsessing over nothing nowadays
mean.gif
Sure I can buy them but it's nice if they were included as extras.  I just like the look of rope laces overall because it looks clean to tie and 2 tone laces give it some color instead of having just a solid color flat lace.

@g-thang   RG's for sure...but idk where you're looking at if you got that 320 price...

various FB groups I've seen have them going for a steady 240-250. overall if you can get the RG's at around that price it's no question IMO. pistachios are just harder to match/wear out with anything (assuming you wear your shoes lol), but for collection purposes the cncpts are much more limited. like people have said RG's you can get later down the road.  

edit:

what are people's opinions on Royal Mail's international shipping services? I bought some offspring's from a guy in the UK and am quite unfamiliar with Royal Mail, tbh this is pretty much my first time ever buying something from overseas. any insight is appreciated. just a total noob when it comes to international ish. 
Yeah got you. Im from Asia and I'm offering $300 shipped. No one's considering my offer. lol! best i could get at the moment is $320 shipped.

A seller from the UK once used Royal Mail for delivering my pair. They're pretty ok. Nothing to worry about. 

Did they at least send an email apologizing or anything?  Rough to just cancel orders that were legitimately placed...
happened to me on a euro website with the cigars. They launched em early and cancelled mine a week or two later no email or nothing. I sent them an email and they never replied :smh:

incredibly detailed, they almost look like a collab
"Valentine’s Day release of the Asics Gel Lyte V which utilizes suede, mesh, and crinkled leather. The sock liner wears Rose patterns and the insole reads “Be Mine.” 

"Valentine’s Day release of the Asics Gel Lyte V which utilizes suede, mesh, and crinkled leather. The sock liner wears Rose patterns and the insole reads “Be Mine.” 
That's tough. Are they coming out in men's sizes?

Sneaker Freakers "Melvin's" (Son of Alvin)... I've no Kayano's in the collection but might have to do these when/if they drop stateside.

Back
Top Bottom