Asics Love?!? Where is it?

sneakers_and_bonsai - better pics of this custom on his page now. He's asking about $340 USD for them... since its just the heal and toebox, I think I might just customize the Snowman myself
laugh.gif
thats spendy...lol 

No hype on speckles for me, like someone said before it's just a nice simple colourway on my favourite ever silhouette. Reserved and bought my pair during my lunch break today and at £80 I have absolutely no regrets whatsoever.

Damn! I was not feeling these until I saw this pic. I hope they release stateside soon. Footlocker euro exclusives usually do.

They're GRs though. There is no hype.

You don't need to jump through hoops to cop, the price won't be $160 or more, you may even be able to wait for a discount.

Every release does not need to have some theme with over the top colors that is what collabs are for.

Well there I was, early in the afternoon at Footlocker in the Netherlands for the Asics Gel Lyte V 'Black Speckle'.

Went there thinking it was a GR, but it was sold out already. They only had 2 pairs of each size..

Hard to believe, but just waiting for a restock now, like the Triple Black Huarache that restocked 23982932 times.

My post applies to the US only. Europe heads love their runners so the hype is very real for you guys.

the more that i look at the santas the more i think i may need some rope laces in em, any suggestion as to appropriate lace length?

Footlocker Europe GLVs look cheap as hell. Don't get the hype on Christmas gl3s either. Nice shoe but I ain't paying more than 75-80 for them

Back
Top Bottom