Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Still waiting on FF and Dalis from Kith, ordered both pairs the same day...

Have shipping emails for both, but the shipping email from kith didn't include a tracking number and I can't track them on their site :lol:

At least FF should arrive Tuesday

They aren't that great though. Suede could be better, and the shape, as many have alluded to, could be better as well. I'm still a fan of the shoe however, but definitely not one of the top GLVs for sure.

Still waiting on FF and Dalis from Kith, ordered both pairs the same day...

Have shipping emails for both, but the shipping email from kith didn't include a tracking number and I can't track them on their site
laugh.gif

At least FF should arrive Tuesday
Had the same issue. Instead of clicking on "track" on the recent order page, click on the actual order number and underneath the description of the shoe should be an updated tracking number

Helppp
The outsole on my hanon separated in the toe cap area, anyway to fix this?
Thanksss
on angelusdirect.com they sell a shoe cement that will do the trick. it dries a little yellow tho so be careful where and how generously you apply it. 

from what i've been reading on IG i think the FF's & mita's are going to remain to be store exclusives to both und/mita. 

angelus website cannot ships to indonesia sadly :frown:

since i cant find e6000 in indonesia, will a good superglue work ?
I hear shoegoo is also very good but i'm not sure if its going to be hard to find in Indonesia. Not sure if superglue will work. It might be enough to hold the toe cap area in place but it'll probably just come loose again after you wear them

They aren't that great though. Suede could be better, and the shape, as many have alluded to, could be better as well. I'm still a fan of the shoe however, but definitely not one of the top GLVs for sure.

I did say 'one of MY favourite GLV's', it's personal preference. I like them, a lot. When I saw the first pictures I wasn't so sure but now I have them in hand, they're dope.

Colour blocking and materials are on point for me, I don't really notice much difference in the shape either? Maybe because I'm a smaller size?

Colour blocking and materials are on point for me, I don't really notice much difference in the shape either? Maybe because I'm a smaller size?
Yeah, the shape seems different from the multiple pairs I've seen. Yours actually look pretty good. It could be a size thing...

Last edited:
Quote:

Originally Posted by rennzyboo  
 from what i've been reading on IG i think the FF's & mita's are going to remain to be store exclusives to both und/mita.
I know und are going to 1 or 2 shops in europe or uk, might be that way for mita too. Definitely more qty than a collab 3 yrs ago

Back
Top Bottom