Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Thank you...

also you don't design, create and drop a collab in just one month... just sayin smh

Plus, ASICS has to OK everything so if they felt like it was too soon for another gore tex shoe they could easily have had packers drop it in March or when ever they felt it was ok to drop.

struck out on both west and feature smh

EDIT: NVM!!! kept re-adding, and got through on Feature for 11.5

Last edited:

Repped.

I'm getting an error message tho.
It says "your account currently can't make live charges."
I called chase cause I did a lot of shopping today and they said everything is OK from their end (no restrictions on the card.)

Edit: checked out through PayPal instead and it worked fine. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Got a 13 in those Dali off of Feature. Went very smooth. Mainly got them because of the laces they come with want to see how they work in person. Hope they live up to the praise in person, because the pics are eh for me.

Struck out on the Dali's earlier tonight. Anyone know if Commonwealth's DC location is getting em? I know for some releases only the Norfolk location gets pairs

Are these dropping in Men's too? Must have if so. I just love solid color based GLV's.

I wish I could have a pair in every color I could think of. Would never rock any other kicks. Done run my Cove's into the ground already.
Dont worry they are dropping in Mens sizes too.

Nm been in Norfolk for like a year and have walked right past Commonwealth 3 times and just not realised it, damn. lmao

Woops I meant the Commonwealth's Virginia Beach location but I'm unsure if either are getting them
Nah I know where you are talking about VA Beach/ Norfolk, same thing lol. Good looks I noticed the store and didn't even realise the name until I went to the website. Wow

Nah I know where you are talking about VA Beach/ Norfolk, same thing lol. Good looks I noticed the store and didn't even realise the name until I went to the website. Wow
Oh word. They're usually a pretty good spot for Asics releases. I just wish their web presence was kept up to date with release reminders and such :/ 

Oh word. They're usually a pretty good spot for Asics releases. I just wish their web presence was kept up to date with release reminders and such :/ 
What it is is that i'm a sz13, me coming from Japan not too long ago, I see a nice looking boutique I dont even go in automatically expecting them not to have my size lol.

Quick Question first time in a Asics thread

Do they run true to size and are they good for standing long periods of time

I'm looking to invest in a pair

My Job has me on my feet for at least 8+ hours a day

I heard Asics were pretty good

Damn.. Plane just landed and looks like I misse the Dalis in the easier spots to grab from. hope I can grab them tomorrow.

In other news, after 8 days of life with no internet I was halfway expecting the FFs to be here when I returned, instead I've been updated to 'invoiced' with no shipping update. Such crap service.

Damn.. Plane just landed and looks like I misse the Dalis in the easier spots to grab from. hope I can grab them tomorrow.

In other news, after 8 days of life with no internet I was halfway expecting the FFs to be here when I returned, instead I've been updated to 'invoiced' with no shipping update. Such crap service.
My status still says "Invoiced" even though I received my FFs. So yours should be heading your way soon hopefully...

Last edited:

Quick Question first time in a Asics thread

Do they run true to size and are they good for standing long periods of time

I'm looking to invest in a pair

My Job has me on my feet for at least 8+ hours a day

I heard Asics were pretty good
You'll most likely get a mixed bag of responses on your questions. Personally for me when it comes to sizing, the GLV and GL3 run TTS for me but I don't have wide feet. The GT2 run a 1/2 size too big. In terms of comfort, I would highly recommend that you try them on somewhere that sells Asics. I would tell you that it should be pretty decent to wear them for 8+ hours a day but like most of us on this thread, I'm not necessarily wearing them entirely for comfort. 

Back
Top Bottom