Asics Love?!? Where is it?

imo i think Extra Butter did the better overall brown GLV.

Snake Charmers purp + brown > Dali's orange + brown

Quick Question first time in a Asics thread

Do they run true to size and are they good for standing long periods of time

I'm looking to invest in a pair

My Job has me on my feet for at least 8+ hours a day

I heard Asics were pretty good
Get something that breathes well, no shoe is really better than the other in cushioning if you are on your feet that long.  

Last edited:

angelus website cannot ships to indonesia sadly :frown:

since i cant find e6000 in indonesia, will a good superglue work ?
i wouldnt recommend super glue because it will mess up the suade. i had that issue with my rose golds, i found a glue thats used for leather/suade and was able to fix it. just google leather cement,

i'm a US 8.5 too, and the discrepancy in the shape can be seen when the suede toe box meets the mesh toe cap. The mesh is very soft and lies flat as opposed to the mints for instance where the mesh is thicker and sturdier and looks a little more convex.

Here's my picture of the Mints vs Mitas:

VS 

REGARDLESS, i love the Mitas and the colour blocking is amazing to me. Just trying to explain what others have been highlighting with regard to shape.

The only thing I notice with the toebox compared to my Mints is that it isn't as bulky, is this what you mean? I guess it's just to do with the materials used, the Mints being better (thicker) material than the Mita's. Either way these are still a dope pickup for me, just need the weather to clear up so I can actually wear them haha!

Here's a comparison from my Mints and Mita, I don't think the Mita's look bad shapewise to be fair...

Pretty whack that Shopify doesn't hold your pair anymore

Pretty much what I told a friend last night also. It seems like everything and I mean EVERYTHING must be pre-filled out or you're done. I think it was to combat folks from giving out links to others.

Will still look out for other places and Surrealistas. Hope to get lucky, somewhere, somehow. :lol:

I think the whole shape debacle is kind of funny and we were talking about differences that 99.9% of people won't even notice. To try to say one shoe is better than another based on that seems kind of silly to me.

It's not like the bodega where the super thick materials clearly alter the shape of the shoe

Last edited:
I think the whole shape debacle is kind of funny and we were talking about differences that 99.9% of people won't even notice. To try to say one shoe is better than another based on that seems kind of silly to me.

It's not like the bodega where the super thick materials clearly alter the shape of the shoe

If you're talking about the Mita shape then I'm with you, I can't see much of a difference bar what I mentioned above. Shape looks good to me, doesn't look nowhere near as bad as people were making it out to be prior to me getting the shoes in hand.

Wow -- Sneaker Politics just tweeted Surealiste and they were gone in under 30 seconds......... SMH... looks like this one is not meant to happen for me.

Back
Top Bottom