Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Uhh.. just want to know coz i can only get them online. Don't even need the special box just the shoe.  

Heard kith and packers are doing online release besides their instore release but they didnt say the time. 
Do a bit of reading man. Go back a few pages.

besides getting links from those twitter sneaker link people

how were people supposed to find the bluebirds?

they don't show up under latest products or the asics category 

so... these are amazing... totally worth the wait... colourway is amazing and the materials are quality!

and go half down from your usualy GL3 size, I did and they fit perfectly!

Glad the wait was worth it brother! Well deserved and they really, really look good.

Super jelly @Ross94!! My local store had em but they had some stupid members only reservation and they were gone in a flash. Most likely snapped up by staff. If i could camp out I definitely would.

Super jelly @Ross94
!! My local store had em but they had some stupid members only reservation and they were gone in a flash. Most likely snapped up by staff. If i could camp out I definitely would.
Not fair when that happens! Hope you can find a pair somehow!

The quality on these is amazing.. I stayed tts and got a size 10 and they fit snug with thin socks. With no socks they'd be a bit looser. I have a wide foot btw.

Not fair when that happens! Hope you can find a pair somehow!
Already resigned to the likely possibility that i will not have these in my possession. I'll move on to the next and hope these make their way to me eventually.

Hi guys.. Don't know if it's allowed but I got an Asics x Packer "Dirty Buck" in US12 and i would like to trade it against a US8.5-9.5 if anybody got one of this sizes and need them gone! I'm located in Switzerland 
happy.gif

Concerning the END joints, any chances sizes pop up sporadically or is it a wrap? Just remembered I got a discount code I'd like to use with them.

Man, I'm pissed I have to miss out on this Packer release. UGH 

Congrats to those who copped. 

Last edited:
-Reporting from Packers-

Showed up around 730am and put my name on a list (was about number 110 something)

At 9 they plan to roll call everyone back up form that list, and then give out the wristbands.

Not sure if being number 100+ guarantees a wristband, but it does guarantee a spot in line once they are distributed.

Back
Top Bottom