Asics Love?!? Where is it?

ugh finally was able get a pair at the camp out but most of em where resellers with the jordan drop, the normal version tho:

Last edited:
Can't even lie....those Packers just don't look right coming out of the regular asics box. Asics should have made special boxes for this release. Probably need to do for certain releases anyway.

Man I really wanted these. Oh well, maybe people on the hunt for these will let their mitas go for less to try and get them

I don't think the suede is top notch/butterly like on the better collabos but still better than GR releases suede.
suede on mine is really nice, has a nice feel and nap and is pretty consistent in terms of length on my pair, but I must say it's all about that super soft leather tongue and lining...

Good Morning...

so what happened with Titolo, sneaker76, 24K, afew, sns, Hanon etc....?! Did they have any remaining pairs?

All those sites are a crapshoot. You got the same odds of getting struck by lightning as you do landing something on Hanon that is limited.

Last edited:
I only count 2 sites ( of about a dozen) that actually released pairs online after the in store release. very tight release

Last edited:
yea its kinda bland but I guess its details that they used the most instead of a colorful shoe.

Back
Top Bottom