Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I might try and grab a pair from the DC location since I live 25 minutes away.

As long as those NY guys don't leave chairs out there thinking that **** works here, it's all good.

As long as those NY guys don't leave chairs out there thinking that **** works here, it's all good.
ill throw them in the street and dare someone to try me
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It's pretty amazing what people are willing to spend on 'limited' sneakers these days. I definitely see a bubble forming here and with all the collabs set to release this year, that bubble popping.

Maybe a bubble forming for other brands but I see Asics starting to gain more steam. A lot of these collabs are getting collectors that are into other brands such as mainly Nike/Jordan interested. It's creating more exposure and with all of these 25th anni collabs, I think it's getting more and more people thinking about Asics. These days, I see myself picking up Asics as much as Nike.

ill throw them in the street and dare someone to try me
laugh.gif
Record it. I want to start a film series. Sneakerhead Confessionals I want to branch out from my other lines you may have heard of like, Girls Gone Wild and Bum Fights. It will give us an opportunity to show the people of of America the sneaker underground and our struggle. Like when we don't have a enough money to triple up. braving the elements for a hot release, or having to pull all nighters to cop from overseas boutiques. 
roll.gif

Sigh, offered a box set for dirty bucks at $440. Is this a deal or should I just wait?
I think thats a good deal at the moment and lowest ive seen but I personally wouldnt pay that much, but it's your loot. I always think people will get desperate after not moving them after 2-3 weeks. You may catch a pair for under 4 bills. You tried the reg box edition or you only want special box?

Last edited:
I think thats a good deal at the moment and lowest ive seen but I personally wouldnt pay that much, but it's your loot. I always think people will get desperate after not moving them after 2-3 weeks. You may catch a pair for under 4 bills. You tried the reg box edition or you only want special box?

i only want the regular box, i dont need any of this other fluff but i'm seeing pairs go for like $350-375 for size 11? kind of a wash

Last edited:
i only want the regular box, i dont need any of this other fluff but i'm seeing pairs go for like $350-375 for size 11? kind of a wash
I spent $525 on a special box (Sz. 11).  I am impatient and bought the week they came out.  This was a highly anticipated/very limited release and my guess is that stock will dry up on ebay and will not get much cheaper.  I'd take that deal with the quickness - Just my 2 cents.

Then I would just cop the reg box for 350 instead of the special box for 440, no? 
nerd.gif
 I personally could have had a reg box for 300 last week but I passed. Too many other kicks coming out and cant see myself spending 300 on these.  If they come around again for that price I may pull the trigger and keep them for trade bait but it's your money so spend it as you want man. No ragrets. Not even one letter.

meh, got him down to $430 shipped. had a few other sizes as well, but i pulled the trigger on the 11. he had mitas for $235 as well in size 11+.

I figure the $50-80 i save is negligible. will try to recoup the cost on selling off some other kicks.

bring on the di vinci's!

Last edited:
I dont think any asics released after 2012 is worth resell, and even anything prior to that I wouldn't pay what they're asking for 
laugh.gif
...move on and cop at retail

Dude on facebook just sold 10 preorder packers w/anniversary box for $370. Also just saw another person in a diff group selling 9.5 - 11 for $390 with the anniversary box. Don't be an impulsive buyer on these. Prices are already dropping. You're crazy if you spend $400 for just the special box

Facebook is full of flakers, I don't conduct business on there.

Edit: also scammers, just like IG

Last edited:

lol, 9/10 times when a shop says something about limited, it's a lie. Lux Good new balances weren't supposed to drop anywhere in the US but CNCPTs...

Well we see how that went.
Word where did you get this information? Because as far as I heard before the release it was stated that other places were getting them... The Rose's were limited to Concepts only.

Back
Top Bottom