Asics Love?!? Where is it?

"... some of those dudes come down with that NY tough guy attitude like they're running things. You want to go tell them to go F themselves. You know, the Paulie Hussle type. Makes you want to cart him to the Potomac and throw him in the river."
roll.gif

anyone else think the worldwide exclusive could actually mean the special pack they are giving away i.e. the shoes and the sketchpad? anyway, if anyone would like to hook me up a pair, I may be able to return the favour...

I saw the DaVincis in person today. Very nice. VA will NOT be easy (for my size at least) with the info I got.. Shout out to the dude that let me get a look at them after the UPS man dropped them off lol.

I saw the DaVincis in person today. Very nice. VA will NOT be easy (for my size at least) with the info I got.. Shout out to the dude that let me get a look at them after the UPS man dropped them off lol.
Did he mention anything about the amount of pairs? (Like if it will truly be only 500 pairs)

So Comfortable

Just wish the kayano wasn't so lonnnng. Would prob be my favorite model. love how technical it looks.

Did he mention anything about the amount of pairs? (Like if it will truly be only 500 pairs)
Just expect smaller sizes to be heavy in amounts. No actual numbers per stores. I was mainly worried about sizes, particularly my size. When I was there UPS delivered 2 boxes. Maybe 10+ pairs a box (smaller sizes the box he opened thats why the "+")? I didn't ask if there were more in the back. 

lol. I know, and I'm sure you probably could tell I was being sarcastic, too. But, I also completely understand where you're coming from. No shots fired to our NE friends in here, but some of those dudes come down with that NY tough guy attitude like they're running things. You want to go tell them to go F themselves. You know, the Paulie Hussle type. Makes you want to cart him to the Potomac and throw him in the river. I've encountered quite a few growing up in FL. Some really are idiots, others, that's just the way they were brought up and really mean no harm.

Just don't forget to say 'Mercia when you're done doe lol
hold up paulie hussle guy does not represent new York, not even close :lol:

Just expect smaller sizes to be heavy in amounts. No actual numbers per stores. I was mainly worried about sizes, particularly my size. When I was there UPS delivered 2 boxes. Maybe 10+ pairs a box (smaller sizes the box he opened thats why the "+")? I didn't ask if there were more in the back. 
What's your size?

lol. I know, and I'm sure you probably could tell I was being sarcastic, too. But, I also completely understand where you're coming from. No shots fired to our NE friends in here, but some of those dudes come down with that NY tough guy attitude like they're running things. You want to go tell them to go F themselves. You know, the Paulie Hussle type. Makes you want to cart him to the Potomac and throw him in the river. I've encountered quite a few growing up in FL. Some really are idiots, others, that's just the way they were brought up and really mean no harm.

Just don't forget to say 'Mercia when you're done doe lol
hold up paulie hussle guy does not represent new York, not even close
laugh.gif
Sorry, Alp, you have to keep him on your team since he's from NY lol; however, I will say, man is living the dream, or possibly nightmare depending on how crazy they act, but 3 women? My lord  
devil.gif

Sorry, Alp, you have to keep him on your team since he's from NY lol; however, I will say, man is living the dream, or possibly nightmare depending on how crazy they act, but 3 women? My lord  :evil:
you got a point if cats run into each other in another state but in ny hell no :lol:

Back
Top Bottom