Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I'm all for exclusivity but perhaps the size releases show the only way to combat the re seller... The titolo release has been the worst... by the looks of things, 95% of those bought have ended up on klekt, ebay or facebook... 
Your right. And just wait till the releases later this year. It seems every release is going to get harder as more resellers with connections or camp out crews jump on the 25th anni releases. Exclusivity is the resellers best friend. 

the 'hanon wildcat' gel lyte v's are up here for those interested... look really nice!

http://www.rezetstore.dk/vare/4730-asics-asics-gel-lyte-v
nthat.gif

I remember my crush from elementary school was wearing purple+yellow shoes.

Last edited:

Supposedly, those GLV Euro exclusives have hit U.S. soil. Only heard of them being in the NE part of the States, though. Black look mehhh to me, but the greys caught my eye.

Papercuts in stock apparently on the bottom right, too. No special box ... 
happy.gif
If anyone starts to see these drop in California, PLEASE holler

I just showed these pictures to two people and asked their opinions.

Person1 said: "Packers look okay by itself but looks impossible to wear. Tsavorite/Iris just look ugly. Mita looks wearable" 

Mita > Tsavorite,Iris > Packers

Person2 said: "I don't like any of them"

Mita > Iris > Packers > Tsavorite

I slept on Mita tho

Current 25th collection... not sure whether I'll keep the Mita's but so far a pretty good job...

Last edited:
sharing non sneakerheads opinion especially since people mentioned varying hype on these.

Fair enough. I will say though if these were a concepts exclusive or "limited to 500 pair" It would be 40 pages of discussion an hour on the Size? collabs. They are both good. I'll be the first to admit that the iris theme was a risk but isn't that what most want a collab to be? i mean they also dropped Tsavorite pair that anybody can get with. both dope in their own way and i believe they will end up on more than 1 10 ten list this year. All opinion of course. End of the day buy/rock what you like.

Last edited:

I just showed these pictures to two girls and asked their opinions.

Girl1 (Asian) said: "Packers look okay by itself but looks impossible to wear. Tsavorite/Iris just look ugly. Mita looks wearable" 

Mita > Tsavorite,Iris > Packers

Girl2 (Hispanic) said: "I don't like any of them"

Mita > Iris > Packers > Tsavorite

I slept on Mita tho
So if one desires the company of a Hispanic lady, do not wear asics. If Asian females are your thing, get some packers and wear nothing but those???

Does anyone know if Commonwealth rereleased the Da Vinci pairs from their canceled orders at the VA store or perhaps had an online restock?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom