Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The ECP Hype has been crazy. Unfortunately I fell in love with the Miamis when I first saw them a couple of weeks ago, and so I had to get them 
happy.gif
  Obviously I had to pay far too much (thanks to all the resellers) but I just sold one of my other pairs yesterday to get some of the money back. Now I hope everything goes well and they arrive here safely!

I think the wording confusrd some people in the listing:

"This is a Ronnie Fieg Asic quickstrike that i have up for auction, for sizes 8.5-13.."

who all has got tracking info the miami beach? a buddy of mine got his this morning, but still haven't gotten mine...kinda worried

edit: my bad hater boxden...rough morning

Last edited:
i still havent gotten a tracking for my package either

i did receive the confirmation email right away..

i know there were some poeple that said it sometimes takes a few days but damb :smh:

Last edited:
I haven't gotten one for my Miamis either. I'm cool until the end of the day.

you guys need to chill about the damn tracking.  you payed for your item, now one of two things will happen: you will either get it(most likely) or you wont(least likely).   its ridiculous, there is absolutely no reason for you to be worried at this point. 

and its gotten so bad that now that i cant even sell shoes on EBAY without these impatient little kids constantly messaging me and threatening to file complaints and leave negative feedback if i dont give them a tracking number immediately after buying my item.  EBAY doesnt even let you start a claim until SEVEN days from the date of purchase FOR A REASON!!  At least have the common sense and courtesy to give the seller/company the benefit of the doubt. 

and even if you dont get your item, YOU CAN STILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!

so just be patient, and please stop asking because we have no clue about how they are handling the tracking #s and really dont care to be constantly updated on the status of yours.

to those who have been in this thread for longer than a week(and are still lurking in disgust im sure) i apologize for the rant and back to the SHOES..

you guys need to chill about the damn tracking.  you payed for your item, now one of two things will happen: you will either get it(most likely) or you wont(least likely).   its ridiculous, there is absolutely no reason for you to be worried at this point. 

and its gotten so bad that now that i cant even sell shoes on EBAY without these impatient little kids constantly messaging me and threatening to file complaints and leave negative feedback if i dont give them a tracking number immediately after buying my item.  EBAY doesnt even let you start a claim until SEVEN days from the date of purchase FOR A REASON!!  At least have the common sense and courtesy to give the seller/company the benefit of the doubt. 

so just be patient, and please stop asking because we have no clue about how they are handling the tracking #s and really dont care to be constantly updated on the status of yours.

to those who have been in this thread for longer than a week(and are still lurking in disgust im sure) i apologize for the rant and back to the SHOES..
chill out bro, its just shoes

Dont tell me what to do, peasant.

There's only one guy handling the orders, do its gonna take a while for some to ship. He's starting with single item orders and going from there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom