Asics Love?!? Where is it?

so my order number is wayyyy earlier than my friends who got his tracking this morning.....what gives!?  

Last edited:
Thats cool, i just dont see the point of flooding the forum with useless info about wether or not each individual did or didn't get their tracking info yet. it doesn't help people who are trying to find general info about any past or future asics release, if they have to sift through hundreds of "i got shipping info, i didnt get shipping info yet, whats the deal with kith? its been 24hrs all i got was confirmation" type posts.

This is the reason there should be a forum dedicated specifically to RF/Kith collabs and or products.

R/F Asics Forum on NT = Kith BOT on eBay

so my order number is wayyyy earlier than my friends who got his tracking this morning.....what gives!?  
they probably work their way down the list.  still havent received anything yet either, but just hold out for it

Thats cool, i just dont see the point of flooding the forum with useless info about wether or not each individual did or didn't get their tracking info yet. it doesn't help people who are trying to find general info about any past or future asics release, if they have to sift through hundreds of "i got shipping info, i didnt get shipping info yet, whats the deal with kith? its been 24hrs all i got was confirmation" type posts.

This is the reason there should be a forum dedicated specifically to RF/Kith collabs and or products.
and this

Um....how does someone inquiring about shipping confirmation prohibits someone else from asking a general question about a past release or future release? If someone has a question regarding that, I'm sure they will ask. If someone has info to drop, I'm sure they'll post it. Like I said, y'all are just crying just to cry. It's not making any sense, b. this thread doesn't move that fast for ANYONE to miss out on information someone may post. Make sense when you type. Especially if you're going to quote me.

and this

Um....how does someone inquiring about shipping confirmation prohibits someone else from asking a general question about a past release or future release? If someone has a question regarding that, I'm sure they will ask. If someone has info to drop, I'm sure they'll post it. Like I said, y'all are just crying just to cry. It's not making any sense, b. this thread doesn't move that fast for ANYONE to miss out on information someone may post. Make sense when you type. Especially if you're going to quote me.

B, where did i ever say anything about people not being able to ask questions? I specifically made reference to people that would be looking for info, opposed to people that come around and ask questions that have been asked and answered multiple times. Some people just want to peruse and gather the info they are looking for, instead of regurgitating things that have already been said or asked cause its counter productive.

why my little comment got your panties in a bunch is beyond me, man.

cheers

Dog seriously.........shut up. I don't know what you're mad about but take that **** elsewhere. Go get a damn blog. Gee whiz. Getting tired of these cry babies crying about someone else liking a ******g shoe. How old are some of you? Too many damn "I'm an OG asics lover, you're a hypebeasts" dudes in here. Y'all want a cookie?
laugh.gif
. I wonder if y'all talk like this in real life
laugh.gif
. A lot of you are clowns, man....then you have the people who hate on whatever RF designs. These are grown men too. Pathetic. People can't be excited for a shoe without being ridiculed. That is what truly ****** up the sneaker game. Enough with the sense of entitlement. It's either you like the shoe or not. It's an asics thread. Right now RF's ECP is buzzing. If you don't care for it, don't post in this thread until the camo pack release. There's nothing else to post about (unless you want to just keep posting pics of shoes you want or whatever).
dont twist it broskillet, you proved my point right there cause there are alot of other great asics releasing this year.  but i couldnt expect someone who only came in here five days before a hyped release to know that now would i.

you wanna buy a hyped release? be my guest. 

your problem is you came in here acting like because YOU just saw a hyped release that you know better than everyone who was here before you.

you came in here telling US to "shut up" and "go elsewhere".  calling us the "pathetic" ones. 

doesnt matter though, cause at the end of the day you and me both know you will only show up here on the next hype train.

gt-cools anyone?

Quick question: Is Ronnie Fieg paying you....with something other than ca$h to annoy everyone, B?

Anyways....... Andy Oliver said all orders will be shipped today and the ones not shipped today will def be shipped tomorrow. So don't panic about not receiving shipping confirmation unless its Wednesday and you haven't received anything.

Anyways....... Andy Oliver said all orders will be shipped today and the ones not shipped today will def be shipped tomorrow. So don't panic about not receiving shipping confirmation unless its Wednesday and you haven't received anything.
Thanks for that info.

Seems like this ECP release caused some feelings to be caught. Are new people not allowed to like Asics? :lol: I mean Proto came in here acting like an absolute baby are he missed the cop despite all of the coveted pairs of Asics he has that others will kill for :smh: Come on guys, let's just keep this thread on track

Seems like this ECP release caused some feelings to be caught. Are new people not allowed to like Asics?
laugh.gif
I mean Proto came in here acting like an absolute baby are he missed the cop despite all of the coveted pairs of Asics he has that others will kill for
mean.gif
Come on guys, let's just keep this thread on track
Just a bunch of big babies in here I noticed! I put in work and got some-what lucky to scoop up two different pairs so hyped or not I will continue to love my kicks and hopefully get to share that love with the rest of the community hypebeast or not

Straight up comedy right now...Mayor, thank you for relaying the info from Andy Oliver. That's all that needs to be said though. No need to be an internet tough guy.

do they ever pick up the phone or answer emails over at kith? I emailed them friday shortly after my order was placed telling them that my shipping address might be incorrect and still no reply. and their phone goes straight to machine.

do they ever pick up the phone or answer emails over at kith? I emailed them friday shortly after my order was placed telling them that my shipping address might be incorrect and still no reply. and their phone goes straight to machine.

From Kith's terms and conditions..
"If the customer's billing address is not the same as the requested shipping address, the order will be cancelled without exception

We cannot and will not change or intercept a package to alter the delivery. We will only ship to address provided at checkout"

Last edited:
I emailed them once about a year ago and Adam responded within a day or two.

Dang, all this password crap is plain stupid. I had 2 choices either to come see my grandpa in california (facing death) or cop online and sit on the monitor and keep refreshing. So i decided to come and support my family. But if anyone finds it in there heart (which i doubt it lol) help out with a size 11 in any. Ill glady return the favor... Thanks.

I emailed them once about a year ago and Adam responded within a day or two.

From Kith's terms and conditions..
"If the customer's billing address is not the same as the requested shipping address, the order will be cancelled without exception

We cannot and will not change or intercept a package to alter the delivery. We will only ship to address provided at checkout"

just got it fixed :pimp:

Was there more than one password? I typed in "password" and it worked for me. But people are saying "just us" was the password.

Anyways got my shipping confirmation today. pretty hyped...

Back
Top Bottom