Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Looks like the add to cart button is grayed out.
You need to be logged in. The link is only useful for those who have had an account prior to the launch (email was sent to email addresses associated with the Bait accounts). I'm not sure if making a new Bait account and trying again would work, but you can make the attempt.

just curious, why is everyone expecting to strike out on the CNCPTS? There recent releases (Roses, Luxury Goods, 8 Balls) have all been fairly attainable. Did CNCPTS release something saying that they would be limited?

Fixed. 
#ibelieve 
roll.gif

just curious, why is everyone expecting to strike out on the CNCPTS? There recent releases (Roses, Luxury Goods, 8 Balls) have all been fairly attainable. Did CNCPTS release something saying that they would be limited?
Cuz they are 25th Anniversary so more hype and less pairs....

Last edited:

Because they are gonna be just as hard or harder to get than the mitas and dirty bucks. There will only be 1990 pairs just like the other 25 anni pairs. Both of those were impossible unless you had a connect or you camped. 

Limited stuff on shopify is bad now for me these computers wizard carting early ready to checkout when it's launch time and ish
mad.gif

Just Don's, Solefly's, and Misplaced Checks was a turrible release. Those numbers for said shoes could be less than cncpts tho

concepts the only shopify store i had to refresh the inventory screen a ton of times times to get an order in, usually just one shot every other store...gonna be difficult

thats if they even use shopify, they could use that bunk luxury goods portal if they wanted to
laugh.gif

Last edited:

God bless you bro. I just cant go through this every month. My blood pressure cant handle it. 
all i want this month are these concepts and the dirty bucks. Hopefully the DBs will be the only pair resale will be paid on otherwise only one will be purchased this month.

I'd like to get my hands on the Concepts GL3 but the chances are prob slim to nil. Just curious how everyone would rank the 25th anni GL3's so far.

I'd like to get my hands on the Concepts GL3 but the chances are prob slim to nil. Just curious how everyone would rank the 25th anni GL3's so far
1. concepts

2. tsavorite

3. dirty buck

4. mita

5. iris

6. paper cuts

Last edited:

Limited stuff on shopify is bad now for me these computers wizard carting early ready to checkout when it's launch time and ish
mad.gif

Just Don's, Solefly's, and Misplaced Checks was a turrible release. Those numbers for said shoes could be less than cncpts tho
Yes but those were an online release. The 25th anni pairs have been in store only...

The days of bots and atc being just for Jordan and stupid nike releases are behind us boys, we are gonna have to get with the times. Make no mistake, 100 percent of the cncpt 25th online release will be cooked by bots and early carts. 

I think everyone forgot that Concept recently tested a captcha system for their "Luxury Goods" release. I doubt the bots will work pass the captcha and even if they do I doubt many of them will get pass it. Only seen Concept use it once so programmers have a limited knowledge of how it works. Unless they previous background information on the captcha concept used, then they probably got through it. Also if I remember correctly, the page redirected once you add it to cart to a new page. I don't remember if it was a shopify page but that could be a new measure as well. So honestly I wouldn't just give up and lose hope, I would still try.

P.S. I also remember it not being the same shopify page as the one used by Blends which is always be raided by bots before the page goes up so I guess that can be a good sign as well. Honestly if you want the shoe try. I think Concepts realized how easily their site was botted before on their Rose release and are actively trying to stop it. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom