Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I'm confused. My homie copped a Miami pair and he received confirmation on Sunday. It just seems like they weren't ready for this type of release :lol:.

Maybe one of y'all, when talking to the dudes at Kith, tell him to update the first page :nerd: one of them dudes is op.

but i noticed that they made sizes 4-7...son, elementary school kids and women can wear these...surprising.

No shipping confirmation for me yet either for my Miami's...not stressing though

Anyone that has them in had yet though...can you comment on the insole? The description read something like "memory foam insole molds to feet" (or something like that)...does it differ at all from other GL3 insoles? or is that just fancy talk for its the same insole

No shipping confirmation for me yet either for my Miami's...not stressing though

Anyone that has them in had yet though...can you comment on the insole? The description read something like "memory foam insole molds to feet" (or something like that)...does it differ at all from other GL3 insoles? or is that just fancy talk for its the same insole

Seen a review and the insole is sewn in unfornately

Seen a review and the insole is sewn in unfornately
damn I didn't know that. Not a fan of that since I usually use my own orthopedic insoles.

btw. does anybody know whether the clothing that goes with the ecp release is also split on the two stores?

Last edited:
Had shipping info since Monday morning when I woke up, but it hasn't changed from this.

Had shipping info since Monday morning when I woke up, but it hasn't changed from this.

They probably just prepped your shipping label and having ups just do one huge pickup after all labels are printed

Still waiting for mine too

Last edited:
Just got my shipping confirmation for my Knicks.

Still waiting for my Miamis though.

Stay patient guys, slowly but surely they are coming.

buddy of mine got his Miami tracking yesterday...

still don't know when tracking will come

Back
Top Bottom