Asics Love?!? Where is it?

still no SHIPPING CONFIRMATION on my miamis either....WTF RF YSOB CSALSTCMF

nerd.gif

Seems like everyone who scooped the ECPs and worrying about shipping confirmation can relate to Calvin here. s/o to this comic strip though it was the ****

Why did they all get locked? This thread has turned into tracking confirmation thread literally three pages.
Because the mods say "there is no need for two asics threads" despite the fact that RF and kith are not just asics related. That clothing brand of his is deserving of its own thread in itself. So wouldnt it just make sense to include his asics collabs in there as well? That way when his new clothing comes out we don't get 10000 posts in here about stupid pants that are totally irrelevant to asics.

But I guess that makes no sense because clearly, RF and kith = Asics.

the thing is its not "another asics thread" its a kith/RF thread. Kith is its own brand and so is RF at times. So since this is the "other brands" forum, why wouldn't wouldn't another brand thread be able to be made that can house all things kith/RF related?

im just asking

I'm all for renaming this thread the "Asics Shipping Confirmation Thread. Where is it?"
Anyways, here's a pic from yesterday...

Mine should be here on Thursday, quicker than I expected. Onnnnnn to the next which will be those Urban Camos.

Why does my pair feel so snug?
mean.gif

I was hoping for a more roomier feel but I don't know I guess I'll have to break em in.

Black laces for sure. Makes the blue trim on the logo pop more.

Knicks should be here tomorrow!

Don't expect my pair until next week and I live in Brooklyn :lol:. Terrible on Kith's end on not finessing the orders. This is what you don't do. Business is business, though :smh:

Kith has been flip flopping more than females in the summer time. Went from all orders will be shipped by no later than Tuesday...to no later than Wednesday....and RF JUST tweeted today that they'll be all fulfilled by Friday or Monday the latest. So lets just finish talking about shipping confirmations. It's evident that we'll all get our shoes. Just nobody knows when (not even kith). Lets get back to the pics. Want to see more pics of the other colorway from that camo pack that's releasing this fall and also pics of the Miami asics on feet (to those lucky enough to receive their pairs early)

Miami's will be in tomorrow so I will try to snap some pics for you guys in daylight if I'm home soon enough

Back
Top Bottom