Asics Love?!? Where is it?

complaining gets things better. Improvement is good. I never stated I was gonna contact BBB, but at best you gotta let them know they gotta do better. Tons of people do it on Twitter all the time messaging RF and KITH.  Others vent here where they know KITH has people reading it or word gets back to them. BBB is for extreme cases, but if your unhappy with the shipping, you can easily leave reviews for the stores or vent here because they will read it and get things fixed. They have improved because of complaining.

the fact remains that the demand for any RF collabo will not go down .00001% due to shipping time. in other words, they can do whatever the hell they want and and people will buy. maybe they'll outsource the shipping once they grow more but in reality THEY DON'T HAVE TO. same sh*t goes for everyone whining about Jordan brand quality going down but they still sellout damn near every retro in the first hour. talk with your $$ or else nothing will happen. still, the demand for RF asics FAAAAAAAAR outweighs the backlash from slow shipping time. i'd love to be stomping around in my miamis this weekend but guess what? life goes on and i'll be able to rock em in a week. amazing

So disrespectful.
mean.gif
Not disrespectful at all. Dude tried to pull the Race card on him and got checked for it. If anything, he got put in his place.

Last edited:
anyways, i know they were posted way back when they first surfaced but the dude who just asked: other pair from the "camo" pack, gel saga:

Last edited:
Yo sdubl, I reported that majestic dude. Ban him.

We're allowed to complain because we're paying for a service (shipping) as well as the goods (the shoes). If I'm paying 12 dollars for shipping, I expect it to be handled PROFESSIONALLY. That's it. These guys aren't efficient. You have thousands of orders and 1 or 2 people processing them? It doesn't make sense for the 12 dollars I'm paying. Point blank.

Yo sdubl, I reported that majestic dude. Ban him.

We're allowed to complain because we're paying for a service (shipping) as well as the goods (the shoes). If I'm paying 12 dollars for shipping, I expect it to be handled PROFESSIONALLY. That's it. These guys aren't efficient. You have thousands of orders and 1 or 2 people processing them? It doesn't make sense for the 12 dollars I'm paying. Point blank.
but will this change whether you deal with Kith in the future?

someone else would GLADLY take your place for $12, again, quit complaining.  it doesnt matter how much they charge for shipping, you still had the choice to NOT buy them, yet you bought them anyway.  you cant be so fed up with their business practices and then come back for more every time.  you dont like it? dont buy from them, simple as that.  the faster you can grasp that concept, the better off we will all be.

Last edited:
someone else would GLADLY take your place for $12, again, quit complaining.  it doesnt matter how much they charge for shipping, you still had the choice to NOT buy them, yet you bought them anyway.  you cant be so fed up with their business practices and then come back for more every time.  you dont like it? dont buy from them, simple as that.  the faster you can grasp that concept, the better off we will all be.
Had they said it will take up to 10 days to ship wouldnt have bought em.

I agree with you 100%, i live a block away from the Bk store. NO MATTER WHAT SHIPPING SERVICE IS USEd, i ain't $12 !!!!!! They need to do something about this. In the past i havent order from the online store for the same reason, they need to realize that this hyped will soon die down a bit and your loyal walking customers will keep your businnes afloat. This is disrepectful.

And please dont Ban Majestic, he is a top contributor

Lol at the logic used in this thread. This is exactly what that fat dude was talking about in that one video about Kith. WE are the consumers, man. I'm done talking about the shipping ********, though. I want to hear about upcoming releases.

I agree with you 100%, i live a block away from the Bk store. NO MATTER WHAT SHIPPING SERVICE IS USEd, i ain't $12 !!!!!! They need to do something about this. In the past i havent order from the online store for the same reason, they need to realize that this hyped will soon die down a bit and your loyal walking customers will keep your businnes afloat. This is disrepectful.

And please dont Ban Majestic, he is a top contributor
This.

Just got my shipping confirmation...

edit: You are in Park Slope or Prospect Heights?

Last edited:
Dang the world has become "instantaneous" ever thing has to happen instant. First off the shipping is $12 thats the price to have it brought to you processing time is different!! I got the Miami's and im totally fine with the wait because summer is still a month away so they would just be sitting up anyway my order confirmation email is all I need the rest will happen in due time!!! now I second that motion to other color way conversations PLEASE!!! 

People are just spoiled by the big companies who have entire departments/outsourced companies who handle logistics. This is Kiths largest release ever and they are not staffed to handle such volume. Like was posted above, if you're not satisfied with your experience with any business whether it's shoes, clothing, hot dogs, tampons, etc., you have the right to NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM AGAIN.

People are just spoiled by the big companies who have entire departments/outsourced companies who handle logistics. This is Kiths largest release ever and they are not staffed to handle such volume. Like was posted above, if you're not satisfied with your experience with any business whether it's shoes, clothing, hot dogs, tampons, etc., you have the right to NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM AGAIN.

The logic is so stupid. So it's the consumer's fault and not the business? This is their largest release...they knew it will be...you still understaff? How much sense are you making right now? Read your own post :lol:. Like I said, lets move on, though.

Agree with t4t3r. You got confirmation, you are getting your shoes, be patient and quit whining. Shipping is going to cost the same no matter what day they ship it out so no need to complain about the 12$.

Last edited:
The logic is so stupid. So it's the consumer's fault and not the business? This is their largest release...they knew it will be...you still understaff? How much sense are you making right now? Read your own post :lol:. Like I said, lets move on, though.

Bro, they aren't going to hire 10 people for 1 release. Think about the overhead it requires already to run 2 brick and mortar stores, in NYC no less. I'm not saying it's the customer's fault, but what I and others are saying, is that you have every right to not purchase from that particular store. Real simple.

Back
Top Bottom