Asics Love?!? Where is it?

got my splash cities in yesterday. (took THAT long to get them).. Interesting tid bit about these, these dont have blue paint on a white midsole, they have white paint on a BLUE midsole. crazy. I was hitting it with acetone like crazy like wtf!? this is not budging...just gotta paint over the blue instead of removing it lol. anyways,, so begins the long road to Only in Soho GLVs.. 

Interesting. Mind posting final product? I was thinning about getting rid of the blue.

Ya know bishes y R so manny of U acting grammatically correct but yet n still can't diagram a prepositional phrase answer me this but yall quick to jump on the driving texter like he n a blog an supposed to be britanciacas employed

I don't think driving while texting is the only problem here

Ya know bishes y R so manny of U acting grammatically correct but yet n still can't diagram a prepositional phrase answer me this but yall quick to jump on the driving texter like he n a blog an supposed to be britanciacas employed
Take your L man.

bugatti-crash-o.gif

got my splash cities in yesterday. (took THAT long to get them).. Interesting tid bit about these, these dont have blue paint on a white midsole, they have white paint on a BLUE midsole. crazy. I was hitting it with acetone like crazy like wtf!? this is not budging...just gotta paint over the blue instead of removing it lol. anyways,, so begins the long road to Only in Soho GLVs.. 

You gonna bother trying to lighten that blue suede?

Question for everyone: Do you think we've reached the pinnacle of runner popularity?

It seemed that last year was a very quick build up in terms of people copping runners and the amount of collabs getting pushed out. Now this year we obviously have the 25th anniversary of the GL3 and a new collab every month. Also mixed in are other runner (asics collabs mainly) releases. There is/are a new shoe or shoes being released every weekend. It seems that every store is getting into the mix, not just you're main stores (i.e. Kith, Cncpts, BDGA, etc...). It seems like people are also transferring from Jordans to runners now and there is a whole secondary market developing. You have re-sellers, pre-orders, campers, and regular people on social media selling collabs. 

What does everyone else think?

Back
Top Bottom