Asics Love?!? Where is it?

i have missed EVERY single woei drop ugh -_- usually im on top of my game but ive had alot going on in the real world lol

which invisible socks do you guys use? any suggestion?

get ready to laugh at me, but then actually go buy them.

In women's shoe stores there's a product called "Hot Soxx" or something like that with a nonsense spelling. They cost nearly nothing, and they are perfect no show socks. I found a few pairs in my wife's sock drawer like 9 years ago to wear with my AM95s and never looked back.

For no show socks, I have used J Crew Factory socks when they go on sale for like 50% off... same with Banana Republic. I also have one pair of Uniqlo's

J Crew Factory- Fit well and pretty comfy for an all day wear.

BR - Fit well but the elastic is super tight and starts digging into my Achilles which makes them painful and unwearable for all day wear

Uniqlo - haven't worn them often but they fit pretty well and the anti-skid back is a nice touch.

Stance by a longshot. I've tossed out all my other non-stance no shows. 
Stance are garbage. Things fall off on the heel on every wear. The best no show socks are some brand that you can only find at Nordstrom. It's an Italian name but I can't remember.

which invisible socks do you guys use? any suggestion?
stances collab socks fit better than their inline ****. 

im not even kidding. 

kith stance are perfect. their normal ones are too small and the heel doesn't line up. 

the volcano and daytonas are the GOATs in terms of invisables.

stances collab socks fit better than their inline ****. 

im not even kidding. 

kith stance are perfect. their normal ones are too small and the heel doesn't line up. 

the volcano and daytonas are the GOATs in terms of invisables.
This, kith stance socks, i have a few pairs. anything else i have tried rips at the toes eventually. 

not feeling the 25th posted above looks like it could be a gr honestly. seems im the minority though. 

Back
Top Bottom