Asics Love?!? Where is it?

If I cop rope laces are a must. First time I said that in a while.

Stance are garbage. Things fall off on the heel on every wear. The best no show socks are some brand that you can only find at Nordstrom. It's an Italian name but I can't remember.
I've never once had that problem, and I own 10+ pairs. Maybe you're getting the L-XL and you need the SM-M?

Also never noticed a bit of difference between the Kith ones and the ones I find at TJ Max and Ross. 

hanon's are swaggg. only thing that will not make them the best 25th anv pair is if the suede is sus. 

I've never once had that problem, and I own 10+ pairs. Maybe you're getting the L-XL and you need the SM-M?

Also never noticed a bit of difference between the Kith ones and the ones I find at TJ Max and Ross. 
I literally walk out my front door and I have to take my shoes off and fix my socks with stance no shows.. These right here are the best no shows on the market

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/lorenzo...ferralID=237ee004-192e-11e5-86b7-0050569406b5

Liking the bottle rockets. Haven't kept up with release info, anyone going to the Chicago release Wednesday?

Back
Top Bottom