Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Do you guys go a full size up in the GL3's? I've never really considered myself to have wide feet but I went a half size up in these and they were still too tight for me to wear.

Do you guys go a full size up in the GL3's? I've never really considered myself to have wide feet but I went a half size up in these and they were still too tight for me to wear.

I usually go .5 size up if available, but can still go TTS if I have to

for me , its these ones :

took me until now to pull the trigger and actually cop a pair ... i was strictly Nikes and Jordans until about 3 months ago , now im more excited about NBs and Asics than anything else :lol:

and they end up kith striking a week later :lol:

i see some of you guys laughing , but as you can see above these are the first pair of Asics that caught my eye . for me it was a no brainer

Last edited:
^yes. A no brainer. It ain't about being a hypebeast. I'm pissed I wasn't into asics earlier. I'm glad I got a shot to cop these. Ecstatic!

part of me knew these would be the kithstrike when Ronnie posted them on IG yesterday... and I'm glad i was right.  saved myself $120+

My man took this pic today at KITH, a asics rep had them on and the other one he said that had a marron like Gel saga.

Looking great!

Still waiting to see clear pictures of the flamingo's but im leaning toward no...but the camo's will be copped

and they end up kith striking a week later
laugh.gif

i see some of you guys laughing , but as you can see above these are the first pair of Asics that caught my eye . for me it was a no brainer
Yeah, I personally don't like the colorway but that's what makes shoes great, there's always something out there for your taste/style.  Glad you got yours before the unnecessary ebay rape that's about to take place

damn both of those gl3s are insane. If i miss out on the release day, they might be the first pair of asics ill pay resellers for lol

they are nice- too bad they're a gl3 :smh:

actually, its a good thing- cuz I don't need to buy anything in the near future. The one pair of gt2's I want later this year will be had
Can you not fit GL3s, or do you just not like that model?

Those Cncpts will be copped for sure. Hopefully I can get at least 1 pair for retail.

Correct me if I'm wrong but these should be available at multiple boutiques, not just cncpts :smokin

I got a cancellation on my "kithstrike" just now and I purchased immediately last night. Oh well more money for other stuff.

a kith employee was just on a FB asics group complaining about people canceling their orders once they realized they weren't gonna be able to flip these for big money...

i basically replied and said: "why did these need a "kithstrike" tho? seems like a ploy to hype them up, but why? no hate, but ya gotta expect immature lil' beasts to have their hype alert radar go off when you guys make anything a "kithstrike", and then dumb stuff like this to follow...

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom