Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I really want to see some unedited pics of those cncpts and flamingos. I mean they look great in those pics, but the st Alfreds looked incredible with the right lighting and editing too... 

I really want to see some unedited pics of those cncpts and flamingos. I mean they look great in those pics, but the st Alfreds looked incredible with the right lighting and editing too... 

Can't wait for the whole campaign for the flamingos...whether i buy them or not...Ronnie will put a hot chick in them and make them look amazing :lol:

Camo's stil looking like they will be my next GL3s

the thing with this "kithstrike" is just like Prez said, he actually REALLY likes that colorway, so do i, and im sure alot of other people do.  im glad i had another chance to buy them because i had sold my previous pair to a buddy of mine who was getting into asics a year ago and was practically drooling over them.

was there a price hike? of course there was, after the ECP hype he would be stupid NOT to raise the price because they still sold out, even after all the low lives cancelled their orders.

but tell me were else would you find that colorway for sale today?  nowhere.  i havent even seen one on ebay(in my size) in over a year.

and the PYS price is a moot point because that price was from years ago.  GR gl3s are now $95+ and im sure the camos will be more

i hope everyone who wanted this colorway got them. 

heard that image ny has some super red 2s going for 600, can anybody confirm? im on the fence anyways, i'll say though that i haven't seen any RFs from early '12 going for 6 flat recently -- all the sellers on ebay are just ridiculous though. I really want the tron leatherbacks, but I don't think i'll be able to find those below a g anymore.

njavier03 tried to look out for me by telling me where he saw those Infrareds, I called the shop and the FTL manager was straight funky with the kid...pretty much told me they don't have the shoe, they never had the shoe and refused to even do a product search on top of all of that.

Straight scumbag...

Damn man, I hate dealing with those dudes over the phone. :smh:

And yea. I'm mad. :lol:

Last edited:
njavier03 tried to look out for me by telling me where he saw those Infrareds, I called the shop and the FTL manager was straight funky with the kid...pretty much told me they don't have the shoe, they never had the shoe and refused to even do a product search on top of all of that.

Straight scumbag...

Damn man, I hate dealing with those dudes over the phone. :smh:

And yea. I'm mad. :lol:

HAHA dude missing out on sales because of his laziness.

Last edited:

If you or anyone else really wants them that bad my footlocker has 2 full size runs. They're 85 and with shipping that'll be about 100. I'll pick them up for you for 110 so after paypal fee i'll make a big 8 dollars lol. I'm just trying to help not be a reseller. I hope this doesn't break any forum rules 

If you or anyone else really wants them that bad my footlocker has 2 full size runs. They're 85 and with shipping that'll be about 100. I'll pick them up for you for 110 so after paypal fee i'll make a big 8 dollars lol. I'm just trying to help not be a reseller. I hope this doesn't break any forum rules 

No offense, but I've seen more than enough scam stories on NT over the years, lol. So unfortunately I'd rather not put you or myself in that predicament. However, if you want to PM me the location of your store I can call for myself and cut the middle man out.

Either way, repped.

No offense, but I've seen more than enough scam stories on NT over the years, lol. So unfortunately I'd rather not put you or myself in that predicament. However, if you want to PM me the location of your store I can call for myself and cut the middle man out.

Either way, repped.
totally feel you man i'll pm you the info right now

Picked both pairs up at my local Footaction. Instore coupon+ rewards cards = $115 out the door.

extra laces for each: red, white for the red/black/ white; volt, black for the black/white/blue

Damn both are actually pretty dope. I haven't seen gl3s in my footactions lately. Maybe I just haven't been paying attention, but im gonna have to stop by there tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom