Asics Love?!? Where is it?

^ were you the one getting at matt parker on the FB page yesterday? :lol:

i don't blame you, i was very disappointed with the knicks in person. the suede is lovely, but that's about it. the colorblocking doesn't work with those colors for some reason (but it does on the hanon wildcats), that orange piece up the side just doesn't look right to me for some reason... just not into them anymore... the only thing that saves them is light grey flat laces, but i'm not about to drop resell cream on 'em...

finally got a pair of miami's on the way tho. they impressed me in person. they're gonna make a great summer shoe (and the go-to shoe for miami trips, of course)...

I was browsing ebay and came across this:

Does anyone know more about this model?

after one cancelled/changed order, two false shipments, one hour of travelling to the nearest ups and waiting THREE WEEKS, my ecp's finally arrived (i ordered miami's but received knicks).

might be the mood i'm in, but i'm not that impressed.

not sure i'll ever deal with that kithstrike stuff again.
That sucks man. Hopefully your pair grows on you. I'm definitely glad I went with Knicks over the Dolphins.

I'm all in for STA x GL3's.

Yes, that mid is different.. But still fire IMO just the way they are.

Last edited:
St. Alfred says they are releasing their GLIIIs on the 8th both in-store and on their web store; but does anyone know if it'll be an actual online release, or just the pairs that don't sell out in the store (which will be none)?

I heard Image NY has some RFs Super red 2's going for 600; can anyone confirm this? I'm on the fence anyways. I really wanted the Tron leatherbacks, but I don't think I could get them new under a thousand -- ebay dudes can get ridiculous. At the same time though i could use some all red joints.

I heard Image NY has some RFs Super red 2's going for 600; can anyone confirm this? I'm on the fence anyways. I really wanted the Tron leatherbacks, but I don't think I could get them new under a thousand -- ebay dudes can get ridiculous. At the same time though i could use some all red joints.

I think so. Remember seeing them on their Instagram but dunno if it's sold. It's a size 11.5

St Alfred's are growing on me... Gunna be in Chicago that Friday night may have to stay one extra day..

I was browsing ebay and came across this:

Does anyone know more about this model?
Pretty sure those were made exclusively for the McLaren racing team a loooooong time ago; like 5+ years. Don't know much more than that because I don't remember their release. But I've only seen them online once or twice before.

hello all, this is my first post here. really didn't follow the asics brand much at all until i saw someone wearing the gel saga "sprites" and it got me into them, leading me to this thread. did my research and can't believe i've been missing out on some of these releases. i managed to find sprites for $76, but I'm still on the lookout for gel saga mints in 8.5. only finding 9.5 and up. it's like the complete opposite of roshes where mostly large sizes are gone and the small sizes are left. any help would be appreciated!

new brand: more problems for my wallet  :/

i like the st a, midsole and all. hope i can get a pair. really need to make some chi town friends

The gl3s, for me, fit a half size smaller. I can fit in them TTS but prefer to go half size up because of that split tongue. The sagas and gt2s, however, are TTS for me

i just don't get how so many people claim GL3's to run snug... maybe width wise, but not length...

i wear a 13 in air max 95's, length wise, comfortably... i wear a 12 in most GL3's... i feel like length wise they're at least TTS... i lace loose tho, and don't mind the split tongue doing a full split, in fact, i think they look better loose like that than laced all the way to the top and the split tongue pushed together with the laces (i don't even like the model that much when they're laced like that)... i suppose if i laced tighter and all the way to the top i could go up a half size, but i find them TTS, if not a tad big...

i just don't get how so many people claim GL3's to run snug... maybe width wise, but not length...

i wear a 13 in air max 95's, length wise, comfortably... i wear a 12 in most GL3's... i feel like length wise they're at least TTS... i lace loose tho, and don't mind the split tongue doing a full split, in fact, i think they look better loose like that than laced all the way to the top and the split tongue pushed together with the laces (i don't even like the model that much when they're laced like that)... i suppose if i laced tighter and all the way to the top i could go up a half size, but i find them TTS, if not a tad big...
Go try the GL3 FootAction models, they're longer that a anaconda. I'm always a 10 in GL3 and the red pair fits longer than usual, so tried the 9.5 and i had a Kardashian foot so WTF is going on with those models. So my personal opinion ALWAYS try them up first if you want GL3

gotta say they run snug for me, too. I normally wear a size 9 in most Nike's and New Balances - i have three pairs of GL3's and they all are size 9.5 and are a bit on the short side (for me) too.

Back
Top Bottom