Asics Love?!? Where is it?

damn, definitely gotta stop by all my local footactions haha.  actually diggin the gray/green pair the most out of the 4

Just saw them in person. very disappointed by the grey/green... synth nubuck and plain... same with the red joint, nice nubuck but the red is dull, should be darker... the best pair is the black n royal one... nice nubuck and cw

Just saw them in person. very disappointed by the grey/green... synth nubuck and plain... same with the red joint, nice nubuck but the red is dull, should be darker... the best pair is the black n royal one... nice nubuck and cw

That's unfortunate, good lookin out on the info. I still want to see them in person....

might be difficult seeing how there are 3 footactions in my state, and none of them are very close to me, the closest one said they don't sell asics at all at that store lol.

you went to the footaction on 34th?

These sucks, nubuck looks cheap

Last edited:

These are the best one of the bunch by millions. The nubuck is great and for $85

This one nubuck is great too like the red

Last edited:
Black/blue is the only pair I'd buy at retail.  Red is not bad though, the other two look like kids shoes.  Then again, we don't have Footaction in Canada (or any stores with gliii's), so I'll probably be too late for the black/blue or the red by the next time i hit the U.S.

Last edited:
Honestly I think these are all pretty generic boring colorways and color blocking. I'd only consider buying the black/blue.

Where are all of you guys located, East Coast? I hate that I moved to KCMO from Chicago for work man, lol.

I'll be out in LA tomorrow, hopefully I can find a Footaction or Footlocker that has these.

They would be so dope with a white midsole and those white laces... 

I might cop and paint the midsole..

Last edited:
Ill be copping since I gotta rep my city. I always support St. Alfred.

Still think they couldve done something nice with the midsole.

Last edited:
after one cancelled/changed order, two false shipments, one hour of travelling to the nearest ups and waiting THREE WEEKS, my ecp's finally arrived (i ordered miami's but received knicks).

might be the mood i'm in, but i'm not that impressed.

not sure i'll ever deal with that kithstrike stuff again.

Back
Top Bottom