Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Rarely do I say that I need a shoe... But I need those Kimonos [emoji]128009[/emoji]

Does anyone have any info on them at all? Besides selling out on hypebeast, I can't find any other retailer that carries them.

are the bottle rockets still sitting in the states? 

Not really. Distribution was only allocated to Villa which doesn't have that many physical locations here in the States. They're mostly on the east coast and midwest. So it wasn't a a surprise that the rest of the U.S. and the world bought the few pairs they had online and it sold out same day. They even oversold pairs online as I was one of the unlucky few that received an order confirmation and then 2 days later was told that my order had been cancelled. Because the Jordan 1 Shattered Backboards & Yeezy 350 Boosts released that same weekend, the physical stores did not sell out and unsold pairs were shipped back to Villa's wearhouse to try to fill any online orders that were cancelled which is how I finally got my pair.

Last edited:
Sorry dudes, but I've been away on a business trip and it looks like I missed out on 20 pages. Can anyone tell me if the Overkill "Desert Rose" released stateside yet and what sizes? I'm looking to cop for my girl's bday. Much appreciated.

Sorry dudes, but I've been away on a business trip and it looks like I missed out on 20 pages. Can anyone tell me if the Overkill "Desert Rose" released stateside yet and what sizes? I'm looking to cop for my girl's bday. Much appreciated.
Most people are saying they will not drop Stateside now...

No one knows for sure though.

I was really hoping to scoop a pair for my girl too. Birthday in two weeks :rolleyes

I had to camp for these overnight last weekend and it was all worth it. The quality is very nice
smokin.gif

I had to camp for these overnight last weekend and it was all worth it. The quality is very nice
smokin.gif
Wanted to find a pair for around 250, found one for 300 shipped from EU, and I know how that shipping can be. Is this an ok price or am I overpaying? Usually pretty good at deciding these things on my own, but these look questionable at the moment. What's the word on US release?

Wanted to find a pair for around 250, found one for 300 shipped from EU, and I know how that shipping can be. Is this an ok price or am I overpaying? Usually pretty good at deciding these things on my own, but these look questionable at the moment. What's the word on US release?

Better than me, I just won an auction yesterday for $338 shipped, it came with both of socks but idk how much that makes up for the price haha. I didn't want to pay that much in re-sale BUT after hearing that the states was not going to get a release, I figured I try to cop now in the hopes I wont be copping later at $500+ later. Knowing my luck though, we will get a US release and there will be a fellow NT'er offering one in my size for retail+ship! Seems to be the case lately anyways lol

End of the day I just thinks it comes down to how much you like them and are willing to pay. The price will always be too much for some or cheap to others, you know personal perspective and all.

Better than me, I just won an auction yesterday for $338 shipped, it came with both of socks but idk how much that makes up for the price haha. I didn't want to pay that much in re-sale BUT after hearing that the states was not going to get a release, I figured I try to cop now in the hopes I wont be copping later at $500+ later. Knowing my luck though, we will get a US release and there will be a fellow NT'er offering one in my size for retail+ship! Seems to be the case lately anyways lol

End of the day I just thinks it comes down to how much you like them and are willing to pay. The price will always be too much for some or cheap to others, you know personal perspective and all.
That's what I'm afraid of. Was it ever confirmed for a US release or just rumored, I find it odd htat it wouldn't release in the states

That's what I'm afraid of. Was it ever confirmed for a US release or just rumored, I find it odd htat it wouldn't release in the states

I never saw any confirmation, only speculation but I just took the chance. I still hope there is a US release though so that those who want it still get it. Plus I think some of what fueled the purchase was losing out on a selvedge denim pair, which stung! lol

I never saw any confirmation, only speculation but I just took the chance. I still hope there is a US release though so that those who want it still get it. Plus I think some of what fueled the purchase was losing out on a selvedge denim pair, which stung! lol
I passed. Also picking up a da vinci today. Finally in an size 11, so can let go of the 10.5 I've been holding on too.

Edit: Made it seem like I was looking for a buyer for that 10.5, already had a couple people in line for when I decided to let go. Sorry about that misunderstanding.

Last edited:
Spent $330 on the Atmos GLVs back when everyone thought there would be no U.S. drop. Now, they can be found pretty easily for less than $250. I guess patience pays off so I'll take my chances and wait it out for these Overkills

Back
Top Bottom