Asics Love?!? Where is it?

pimp.gif
Indeed, ASICS "Rio's" are much better than AM1's IMO

from st alfreds twitter

they are in chicago so it will be CENTRAL TIME

"to answer a few questions we've been getting. Our Asics will release this Saturday June 8th at 10am online and in-store...."

"Our Asics will retail for $150 and be sold on a first come, first serve basis."

"we will have sizes 5-14 in our Asics"  

they suggested just keeping tabs on the webstore.  

they will not tweet a link to the shoe.

Last edited:
someone was saying on the FB group these are a men's colorway... i am crossing my fingers that's true, as there's no women's equivalent of a men's 12...

i'm also impressed with the materials for a GR from asics, and loving that mesh split tongue!
everything so far indicates this is definitely men's CW, but I agree...lovely CW. and that split tongue material/detail...off the hook.

someone was saying on the FB group these are a men's colorway... i am crossing my fingers that's true, as there's no women's equivalent of a men's 12...

i'm also impressed with the materials for a GR from asics, and loving that mesh split tongue!
Those are beautiful... I really like the Flamingos too...

from st alfreds twitter

they are in chicago so it will be CENTRAL TIME

"to answer a few questions we've been getting. Our Asics will release this Saturday June 8th at 10am online and in-store...."

"Our Asics will retail for $150 and be sold on a first come, first serve basis."

"we will have sizes 5-14 in our Asics"  

they suggested just keeping tabs on the webstore.  

they will not tweet a link to the shoe.
so what's with the june 15th worldwide release?

These look better than just about anything that has been posted in recent memory.

Agree with you guys. Those pink toe blue mesh tongue gl3s are nicer than the flamingos to me.

I'm assuming the concepts won't release online anywhere?

^ i'm into them... they're another nice summer shoe (altho miami's are the ultimate)... i'll try for them for sure!

since y'all are still discussing RF's in here...

my latest pick up's... the orange ropes from the miami's came in handy!
very nice(Borat voice). I was dead set on selling my Miami's for profit... until i opened the box.
I was hoping for the print pack
frown.gif

-Drew
You and me both, brother, you and me both. :/

Thanks for the pics... Just wanted to see pictures of the shoes. Pictures from the store are sometime different.

saw this in a ebay listing description and it had me rolling,  the only reason im posting it here is because it was for a pair of RF asics.  thought someone else might get a kick out of it as well, enjoy:
[table][tr][td]
  • Ladies, are you  tired of your boyfriend wearing those lame *** played out general released Jordan's?
  • Are you sick of hearing him brag about his unfinished tattoos, snap backs, and confusing him w/those 6th graders wearing the exact same thing cause he can't dress himself, so he turns to the "hottest" rapper for fashion advice?
  • Does he embarrass you, because he thinks he's got "swag" & he's been kicking *** in community college for the past two (2)yrs; which hopefully he'll be done with his general studies in another  five (5)yrs?
  • Fellas want to be the envy of all your friends?
  • Would you like to impress that sweet honey! who's wearing so much make-up she looks like she's about to cry?
  • Do you just want to better than everyone else? Because more better is always better!
Well Do I have the solution for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy these!!
[/td][/tr][/table]
and i agree, those pink toe/heels look awesome

saw the 4 GRs at footaction yesterday.. and i definitely changed my mind on all of them when i saw them in person, in a bad way.  dunno why the quality was way under par compared to the navy/orange GRs

Last edited:
saw this in a ebay listing description and it had me rolling,  the only reason im posting it here is because it was for a pair of RF asics.  thought someone else might get a kick out of it as well, enjoy:
[table][tr][td]
  • Ladies, are you  tired of your boyfriend wearing those lame *** played out general released Jordan's?
  • Are you sick of hearing him brag about his unfinished tattoos, snap backs, and confusing him w/those 6th graders wearing the exact same thing cause he can't dress himself, so he turns to the "hottest" rapper for fashion advice?
  • Does he embarrass you, because he thinks he's got "swag" & he's been kicking *** in community college for the past two (2)yrs; which hopefully he'll be done with his general studies in another  five (5)yrs?
  • Fellas want to be the envy of all your friends?
  • Would you like to impress that sweet honey! who's wearing so much make-up she looks like she's about to cry?
  • Do you just want to better than everyone else? Because more better is always better!
Well Do I have the solution for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy these!!
[/td][/tr][/table]
and i agree, those pink toe/heels look awesome
hahaha, that's hilarious

saw the 4 GRs at footaction yesterday.. and i definitely changed my mind on all of them when i saw them in person, in a bad way.  dunno why the quality was way under par compared to the navy/orange GRs
Navy/Orange could be a collab... quality, CW... just a beautiful shoe... 

Last edited:
I really wish I could go see them in person, none of my footactions are carrying any of those GL3s, hopefully they hit Eastbay/footaction.com soon..

:nerd:

I need the red pair

Navy/Orange could be a collab... quality, CW... just a beautiful shoe... 
yea seriously. the 4 cws at footaction looked like kids shoes to me.  if all of them were constructed with suede like the navy's, they would've been all definite cops.  
I really wish I could go see them in person, none of my footactions are carrying any of those GL3s, hopefully they hit Eastbay/footaction.com soon..

nerd.gif

I need the red pair
i would highly suggest you see them in person first.  i was ready to pull the trigger on the reds from the pics alone, but i easily passed when i saw them.  that's just my opinion though

The nubuck on the black pair n the red pair is nice but color blocking is wack..I tried the red pair and I hated how they look on feet...

Navy/Orange is simple but nicely done...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom