Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Finally found an on feet pic of these! Looking really good!  Not my picture so let me know if it needs to be removed

a0825490cd8c11e2930d22000a1fb865_7.jpg

For anyone who's footaction's are carrying those 4 GL3s, do they do phone order? Bad lieutenant? Majestic? :nerd:

I tried calling FA customer service, but that didn't help very much lol

Not feeling the white. The original sand color gives em more character IMO
 the sand midsole kills the shoe imo... it's too dark, too vintage and don't compliment the gum sole and don't fit with the white inner lining...and It looks like a fall/winter shoe while Im in my summertime vibe ahah....

Last edited:
There's the white ying yang pack still on pys.com.  I just bought my first ASICS BAIT RING 3M Black Gel Saga

i've heard painting the midsoles on these is kinda sketch considering how the material creases... the paint will crack easily...

you could wear them down awhile first and get the majority of the creases in there, then paint... might work... curious to see...

i think i'm passing on the SAL's... just too washed out and plain... was originally thinking that blue suede would be more vibrant, and i'm not a fan of the yellow midsole (not into any of the recent shoes with the "vintage" treatment)...

Just a heads up for all you Asics fanatics, Kith just restocked on the emerald/black gel lyte iiis

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!! #COPPED

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this has been asked many times but i don't get definite answer. May i know the equivalent US sizes of the following models: 

GT-II: 41 = US?

GT-II 41.5 = US?

LYTE-III: 41 = US 8.5?

41.5 = US 9?

Saga: 41 = US 7.5?

41.5 = US 8?

Sorry, i can't try or look over here because no shop selling asics retros.

^and tax. Since anything over $110 here in NYC is taxed, if I had known footlocker had them, I would've saved 36 bucks! All good. I had my eye on this CW for a long time. The wait is over!

Back
Top Bottom