Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Man asics is so freakin bogus man. I did that online poll asicstiger.com and got 25 percent coupon. Now lady tells me it will only work for clothing and accessories. Pretty lame if you ask me
tell em you run a forum for asics and would hate to bash them with bad publicity lol

So the Packer GLV has always somewhat interested me but they only dropped at packer and I wasn't paying 185 for them. So I copped today with my 25 percent coupon code and came out to 135 shipped. This was even after they told me that I couldn't use this code on footwear. So basically I called again and this different person let me do it. She also told me I can return if need be or else I wouldn't have copped. So If I don't want them one of you can have for 135 sz 9.5

Last edited:

So the Packer GLV has always somewhat interested me but they only dropped at packer and I wasn't paying 185 for them. So I copped today with my 25 percent coupon code and came out to 135 shipped. This was even after they told me that I couldn't use this code on footwear. So basically I called again and this different person let me do it. She also told me I can return if need be or else I wouldn't have copped. So If I don't want them one of you can have for 135 sz 9.5
nice of you to do that, you should keep em tho, my personal favorite of the goretex pairs. they were very well made. 

2009 surface pack has been on my radar for a min but i'm getting antsy. these things never seem to pop up in sz 11 (one on klekt with no insoles) Anybody see these plz let me know! 

^ made an impulse buy on the kimonos and immediately regret it
roll.gif

Has anyone used Jason Markk repellent on their suede Asics? I bought it and have watched the reviews on YouTube but dont want to ruin anything

Back
Top Bottom